News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Small selection of individual pads in stock.

Started by Scottie, July 22, 2010, 11:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scottie

Hello everyone,

We have a small selection of extra pads in stock, which were held back from the last shipment to take care of any issues that popped up. Seeing as most UK retailers have sold through with their stock some time ago, we are now willing to release these as individual items.

Here is what we have in stock:

08 x 10" Tom's with polycarbonate rims.
02 x 12" Snare's with polycarbonate rims.
02 x 14" Kick pads.
04 x 10" Tom's with aluminium rims.
04 x DrumIt Five Unit's.

We also have extra bracket holders. At this time i have no extra cymbals in stock.

If you are interested in any of these item, please drop me a PM and we can discuss things further.

Thanks
Scott

suso73os

Hello I´m interested In one drumit five module but I live in The Canary Islands (Spain), can you ship worlwide?, can you tell me the module price and the shipping rates?, thanks.

pipiolo

Quote from: Scottie on July 22, 2010, 11:16:22 AM
Hello everyone,

We have a small selection of extra pads in stock, which were held back from the last shipment to take care of any issues that popped up. Seeing as most UK retailers have sold through with their stock some time ago, we are now willing to release these as individual items.

Here is what we have in stock:

08 x 10" Tom's with polycarbonate rims.
02 x 12" Snare's with polycarbonate rims.
02 x 14" Kick pads.
04 x 10" Tom's with aluminium rims.
04 x DrumIt Five Unit's.

We also have extra bracket holders. At this time i have no extra cymbals in stock.

If you are interested in any of these item, please drop me a PM and we can discuss things further.

Thanks
Scott
Hallo im from seville (Spain) can you tell me the price for 10" Tom's?
King regards

roel

rudiman

Is the Snare's with polycarbonate rims still available? and whats the price?