News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

New rack stand

Started by puttenvr, July 22, 2010, 06:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roel

Quote from: roel on September 12, 2010, 08:11:17 PM
sure it is, but now the question where can I get the mk2 rack?

anyone? Scottie?.....2box?

mandubien

Oh gosh ! I'm very late on that but.... WAOW ! This new rack looks amazing ! Really hope first customers will be able to get it quickly !

Any idea Scottie ?

roel

Quote from: mandubien on October 08, 2010, 04:07:53 PM
Oh gosh ! I'm very late on that but.... WAOW ! This new rack looks amazing ! Really hope first customers will be able to get it quickly !

Any idea Scottie ?

Yip I want it quickly but I don't know how???

mandubien

I sent an email to 2box to ask. It dosn't cost anyting to try.

Beside the point :
I also tell them about french distributor which is quite bad !
For french users : vous devez vraiment beaucoup insister pour qu'on vous échange les pièces cassées au lieu de les réparer. Faites pression avec votre magasin.

puttenvr

I can understand WHY there must be a new rack, but I prefer the old one in terms of design. It's just different from all bold racks we already have. And I like that. Pitty some parts (snare holder) weren't strong enough and some other parts seem to be weak, but are strong enough.

If a ball is not round, it's not a ball  :-\

roel

Quote from: puttenvr on October 09, 2010, 06:57:55 AM
I can understand WHY there must be a new rack, but I prefer the old one in terms of design. It's just different from all bold racks we already have. And I like that. Pitty some parts (snare holder) weren't strong enough and some other parts seem to be weak, but are strong enough.

If a ball is not round, it's not a ball  :-\

I agree with you puttenvr the old rack design is nice but the new one is just much better I think especially if you use more cymbals and toms.

orly

Quote from: mandubien on October 08, 2010, 04:23:55 PM
I sent an email to 2box to ask. It dosn't cost anyting to try.

Beside the point :
I also tell them about french distributor which is quite bad !
For french users : vous devez vraiment beaucoup insister pour qu'on vous échange les pièces cassées au lieu de les réparer. Faites pression avec votre magasin.

That's why I bought it from Thomann, trading with the french distributor seems to be quite annoying.

roel

Quote from: orly on October 09, 2010, 05:49:38 PM
That's why I bought it from Thomann, trading with the french distributor seems to be quite annoying.

But Thomann does not have 2box spare parts, where can I buy the new 2box mk2 rack stand? does anybody know it?

puttenvr

Remi

keep asking roel,
maybe one day........................... :rock:

roel

still no new info about the mk2 rack upgrade on the 2box site...
and still no spare parts....
why?

boekhour

Why? Because they are very good technicians, but very bad managers who don't have heard about the word "aftersales". Things are going to grown above your heads, 2box. Time to invest in good management. Otherwise you're going down in your own succes.

mandubien

By the way, the new rack is now online on 2box official website.
Now I simply hope they're not forgetting us....

Scottie

Quote from: mandubien on October 24, 2010, 01:36:33 PM
By the way, the new rack is now online on 2box official website.
Now I simply hope they're not forgetting us....

Hi mandubien

No 2box user's are being forgotten. This thread did slip my mind and i apologise for that, but i have been very very busy just lately, hence why i haven't posted as much on the forums as i would have liked to. I try and keep an eye on the forum as much as possible. Saying that there are a lot of very knowledgeable members on here, that are doing a great job helping other members out.

In the UK we have have new rack stands on order, and on Tuesday i will post a price for the upgrade as i believe that we have just got out final pricing through.
I will also get an ETA.

Hope this info helps to put your mind at ease a little  ;)
Thanks
Scott

mandubien

Quote from: Scottie on October 24, 2010, 08:25:40 PM
Hi mandubien

No 2box user's are being forgotten. This thread did slip my mind and i apologise for that, but i have been very very busy just lately, hence why i haven't posted as much on the forums as i would have liked to. I try and keep an eye on the forum as much as possible. Saying that there are a lot of very knowledgeable members on here, that are doing a great job helping other members out.

In the UK we have have new rack stands on order, and on Tuesday i will post a price for the upgrade as i believe that we have just got out final pricing through.
I will also get an ETA.

Hope this info helps to put your mind at ease a little  ;)
Thanks
Scott

Hey Scottie ! Glad to have some news from you  :)

It's great to hear we gonna have an update :-)))
Unfortunetly, I bought my kit in France, so I pretty sure it's gonna be a pain to get the new rack.
Do you think it will be possible for french users to upgrade from you ? I'd rather pay a bit more and be sure to get my new rack instead of waiting for ever and ever...