News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

MIDI errors

Started by roly, February 14, 2019, 02:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roly

Hi everyone,

I have issues with drumit 5 module associated with a macbook through a simple midi-usb cable. (The one from Prodipe)
It eventually worked in the past, but I often had this issue and today I just can't make it work.

Here are my "symptoms" :
- So, I don't have notes caught in any software, cubase, garageband etc.
- When using midi monitor, It shows some activity whenever I hit a pad, but with message "Invalid" and data "3 bytes".
- It is visible in the midi studio, and testing to send notes to the module from the computer works.

All ideas are welcome, I really wish I had midi working to record some tracks :)

Thx!

edtc

Quote from: roly on February 14, 2019, 02:05:22 PM

I have issues with drumit 5 module associated with a macbook through a simple midi-usb cable. (The one from Prodipe)
It eventually worked in the past, but I often had this issue and today I just can't make it work.

Here are my "symptoms" :
- So, I don't have notes caught in any software, cubase, garageband etc.
- When using midi monitor, It shows some activity whenever I hit a pad, but with message "Invalid" and data "3 bytes".
- It is visible in the midi studio, and testing to send notes to the module from the computer works.

All ideas are welcome, I really wish I had midi working to record some tracks :)

Thx!

try the midi cable  with a midi keyboard if you have one , if it still dont work .... it s time to buy another interface