News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Anyone using Steven Slate snare in 2 Box?

Started by drumsonly2002, February 13, 2019, 04:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drumsonly2002

The Steven Slate snares sound great. Do they sound good in 2 box? Wonder if it is worth buying the program. Any samples that sound close to the S. Slate snares? Getting my module ready for the spring-summer gigging season. My gear is used live. Any and all suggestions appreciated.

FooFighters

Altough I prefer Addictive drummer 3, I also tried the free kit from SSD5.
It's a 6 pcs Ludwig kit. Sound very good. Free download from their website.

zobeltek

Curious if anyone can explain the process to actually get the Steven Slate sounds into my 2box. Currently running Mac. Hopefully I don’t need a pc. I’ve done a few of the voxengo sounds but they were already in the format to use the editor. I know next to nothing about SSDrums. Please educate me. Regards.

ANGR77

Hi!

1. You need a PC (no support for MAC...no idea if w10 emulation using Boot Camp  would work on Mac)
2. Then you could use the SDSE application from Lustark.com
3. The SSD5 plugin/VST needs to be installed on the PC
4. Pick your sounds or Kit in SSD5 which you want to transfer in SDSE...
5. 15-30 minutes later...your sounds will end up as DSND files + kit...
6. Just to transfer to your 2box module!

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

zobeltek

Thanks much Anders.  I will get on with it.  I greatly appreciate the help from all of you folks here on this site.