News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

New 2box website - where are all the cool sounds?

Started by nocturnodrummer, November 21, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nocturnodrummer

Hey guys,

is it me or the new 2box online sample library is actually missing a lot of sounds that the old website had?

For instance, where are those sweet snares and kicks from drumasonic?  :-[

all the loops, songs etc... Goddammit

nocturnodrummer

Yeah, I know the links. With all due respect, I wouldn't be posting if the sounds were actually there. I've searched the website through and through... I see only 2 pages of sounds under the first link. Downloaded also the DI-3 and DI-3 content from support page... Maybe I'm blind but could anyone tell me when to locate for instance files named:

"DS Fat Kick.dsnd"
"DS Natural Snare.dsnd"

Cheers!

welshsteve

There is a German website that had all the 1.26 DI5 and now the DI3 voices. I can't think what the site is but I am sure someone here will be able to post the link. Alternatively, PM and I'll forward you any of the old sounds you are after (if I have them that is, I have 90% of them I think)
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

nocturnodrummer

Thank you for your replay. I do have most of the sounds myself fortunately. What staggers me is the 2box approach ::)
The sounds are the strongest feature of the module. I don't simply understand why limit the library for users. If they had the sounds before, why delete them? They should try attract new users by adding new, unique sounds. Maybe they will add them later.

The website you are referring was I believe the German distributor site. Hyperactive? But I can't locate the download page

This should be simpler than this, more user friendly  ::)

welshsteve

Yeah that's the one, I can't recall the actual address too though.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

ANGR77

Hi!

It used to be http://hyperactive.de/sites/default/files/Downloads/2box/DrumIt126.zip

But that’s gone...

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com

Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com