News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

D3 sounds pausing

Started by Cymro100, November 07, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cymro100

I've had my D3 for about a month and it sounds brilliant. The problem I'm getting is after every few minutes of playing the sounds stop for about half a second and then all play at once. Is this a problem with the module or can I alter a setting to stop this?

Jman

Quote from: Cymro100 on November 07, 2018, 10:14:37 PM
I've had my D3 for about a month and it sounds brilliant. The problem I'm getting is after every few minutes of playing the sounds stop for about half a second and then all play at once. Is this a problem with the module or can I alter a setting to stop this?
Sounds like you have the Intenso SD card in your module. Already documented on the forum, a bad card that needs to be replaced. Do a search and you will find other posts about it.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

welshsteve

I concur, it was a bad batch of SD cards. Same happened to my 2nd module. A new card was sent promptly and replaced and it's been fine ever since. So don't worry, it's an easy fix. Just contact either the distribution, 2box directly or perhaps get the 32g mod. If you don't care about spending a about £80ish, I can guarantee you'll be much happier about having extra space and the ease of faster file transfers and not having to have the module connected in USB mode in which to do it.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

Cymro100

Thanks for the answers. I think I'll get the 32g mod. I thought I'd have enough space but there's too many great sounds to download not to have them on the module.

Jman

I just wanted to add here. A number of people that had the bad "Intenso" card have ordered my 32GB card mod kit and their modules are working great now. But I would suggest you still contact 2Box to at least have a good Original 4GB card sent to you. It is always good to have the original card. And this mod is not being advertised as any kind of "Official" repair ...... LOL .... And while my Stealth 2Box Card Mod Kit installation is the same procedure as changing the original card any mods to the module are always at own risk. Jman
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/