News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

module issues ???

Started by Sibblon, October 25, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibblon

hi everybody, I am a new drumit three user, I wonder if anybody have the same problem that i got with my module (cause i think is a module problem), i purchased a couple of month ago the drumit three and I'm using it with the drumit triggers also, anyway,  everytime  when im playing i feel like the sounds it cuts by itself for a fraction of second,  it's like a kind of interference that you listen when you take the plugs out (or somethimg like that), and that happens often, is really annoying by the way, so if somebody can help with this please just let me know guys.
have a good drumming   :drum3:

Jman

Quote from: Sibblon on October 25, 2018, 04:49:58 PM
hi everybody, I am a new drumit three user, I wonder if anybody have the same problem that i got with my module (cause i think is a module problem), i purchased a couple of month ago the drumit three and I'm using it with the drumit triggers also, anyway,  everytime  when im playing i feel like the sounds it cuts by itself for a fraction of second,  it's like a kind of interference that you listen when you take the plugs out (or somethimg like that), and that happens often, is really annoying by the way, so if somebody can help with this please just let me know guys.
have a good drumming   :drum3:
We have a few threads about problems pertaining to the SD card of the Di3. There were a number of Drumit 3 modules released with a Bad SD card. Contact 2Box with your info and serial no. They can tell if yours is a module with that card and will replace it. J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

larsoes

I had that problem. I contacted 2box via messenger. The module was send to repair and now it's working perfectly!

Sibblon

thanks guys for your answer
Quote from: Jman on October 25, 2018, 05:06:35 PM
We have a few threads about problems pertaining to the SD card of the Di3. There were a number of Drumit 3 modules released with a Bad SD card. Contact 2Box with your info and serial no. They can tell if yours is a module with that card and will replace it. J
,thanks for your help  is really good to know that the problem can be fixed. Jman I already sent a message to them (but they are really long for answer on messenger) cause is not the first message I sent to them by the way im really interesting about the 32gb sd card mod. that you propose so if is that the problem, I will change it, like that I don't have to wait for have the module back.  Sib

Sibblon

Quote from: larsoes on October 27, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
I had that problem. I contacted 2box via messenger. The module was send to repair and now it's working perfectly!
Hi larsoes thanks for your answer, can you tell me how many time they took for fix it? i mean how long you had to wait for have it back? and another thing, they told you what was the cause of the problem, i mean it was about the sd card?

Bman

Mine didn't work brand new right out of the box, all trigger sounds made a horrible electronic gargling sound.  Contacted 2box with my serial number and they said it was a bad SD card and to send it the retailer for repair.  Didn't want to go through that hassle and wait time so I got the 32GB card mod from Jman and now it works perfect, lots more room and more kits now too.