News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

No save function

Started by robcod, October 06, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robcod

So I set up a kit with trigger settings and I cannot seem to get it to save. It says "save?" but hitting the button will not change a thing. I can however change drum voices and have it save just fine. I have owned a 2box drumit5 for everal years before it crapped out so I understand most of the functions. I tried pushing save and seing if it worked after shutting down but no luck. Does it matter what kit bank I am using? I have four different kits I move the brain around to and the first one ( the drumit r-something I use for roland pads) saved fine but the drumit kit I try to set with original pads and triggered gen 16's is a no go.

Jman

Quote from: robcod on October 06, 2018, 05:11:29 PM
So I set up a kit with trigger settings and I cannot seem to get it to save. It says "save?" but hitting the button will not change a thing. I can however change drum voices and have it save just fine. I have owned a 2box drumit5 for everal years before it crapped out so I understand most of the functions. I tried pushing save and seing if it worked after shutting down but no luck. Does it matter what kit bank I am using? I have four different kits I move the brain around to and the first one ( the drumit r-something I use for roland pads) saved fine but the drumit kit I try to set with original pads and triggered gen 16's is a no go.
Do you have the SAVE function turned ON? That is on page 59 of the owner's manual. And covered in the Quick Start Guide:
4 Saving Your Settings
Any changes you make can be saved internally.
Important:  Your settings can only be saved after unlocking the SAVE function in
the UNIT-PREF menu (you only need to do so once). Press the
leftmost DATA button to switch the SAVE function “On”.

Saving one KIT
Changes you wish to keep after editing the settings on a KIT page require that you
save the KIT in question. 
If the settings of selected KIT no longer correspond to the stored version, a “?”
symbol appears next to SAVE on the KIT home page.

Press the leftmost DATA button above the display.

Pressing the button above SAVE yet again will write your changes to the selected
KIT.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

robcod

hahah! You mean I need to read the manual? Thanks! I had no idea. Some new stuff in there I am finding but being able to save my initial settings will be rather helpful. :-[

I appriciate the help yet again!