News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Frozen screen in my 2box drumit 5 module

Started by manegarm, September 24, 2018, 11:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jman

I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

edcito

I think and insist the problem is in the sd card extender not inserted correctly into the sd card slot in the module, 1 mm off and it wont read it...

manegarm

Finally I tried to insert the sd directly (format 32fat, with only the OS). same issue
nothing happen, freeze screen. Probably motherboard defected? I´m lost? what can I do now?

ANGR77

It’s strange that the screen is just blank after booting.

It looks like the firmware / bootloader is ok and that problems starts when reading the OS from SD.

If you take out the SD card and try to boot. Do you get any error messages?

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

manegarm

ANGR77

Hmm...

Then I would definitely suspect the SDcard or the cable anyway...

Have you any chance to borrow a known and working SD card?

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

manegarm

Quote from: ANGR77 on October 01, 2018, 05:57:03 AM
Hmm...

Then I would definitely suspect the SDcard or the cable anyway...

Have you any chance to borrow a known and working SD card?

Anders / www.zourman.com

nop man, I´m the only here with this module. But I tried with 2 sd card and same problem