News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2box drumit three

Started by roel, September 20, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roel

Hi,

I have bought the 2box drumit three module!

Now i wonder if someone has a zip file
Of the new sounds on the 2box site.

Its a lot of work to download all those files
Seperate.

Happy to be back with 2box!

paulf707

I agree the site download is not very user friendly... I merged in a few of the downloads with my sound library, so I don't have them to hand easily.

It might be worth contacting JMan on here - I know he keeps an up to date compilation of all available sounds for his 32Gb conversion kit.
@JMan - i know you must spend some time compling the library of sounds and keeping it up to date. There may be some people on here that would be prepared to pay a modest fee to get a well organised library in one download without having to trawl all the various download links?

Jman

Quote from: paulf707 on September 20, 2018, 10:40:24 AM
I agree the site download is not very user friendly... I merged in a few of the downloads with my sound library, so I don't have them to hand easily.

It might be worth contacting JMan on here - I know he keeps an up to date compilation of all available sounds for his 32Gb conversion kit.
@JMan - i know you must spend some time compling the library of sounds and keeping it up to date. There may be some people on here that would be prepared to pay a modest fee to get a well organised library in one download without having to trawl all the various download links?
Yeah, unfortunately I just have all the files combined also. All the Di3 original card plus all the Di5 that are not already on the Di3 (about half of the Di3 are common already to the Di5 or the extra free download sounds) and extra downloadable sounds not already on the Di3 in the folders. Comes to close to 16GB .... and I can't even upload that amount of stuff to my storage site.
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/