News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

High resolution photos of 2Box DrumIt Three PCB?

Started by Manfred, August 14, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manfred

Hello,

since there seem to be a few people who have done the SD card mod at their DrumIt Three module i wonder if anyone could provide photos with high resolution of the electronic board. I'm interested to see was has changed in the hardware compared to my DrumIt Five. From the low res photos i saw there are still the footprints for the additional 2 outputs, the additional dials and knobs. So i wonder if it is even the same PCB inside both modules. But i doubt that since i guess they changed something at the trigger inputs.

Anyway, is there anybody who has some pictures with high resolution where you can see all the components? I'm interested to see both sides of the board.

Thanks and regards,

Manfred

edcito

Both sides of the board will be hard since the display is glued to the case, but there's some significant differences in the 2 boards for sure.

edcito

I just got a new module and did the mod, 2box has removed the glue from the screen, the board can be lifted now without damaging it, but I forgot to take pics, but anyone getting a new module soon will see that, it was a pink paste glued to the case from the display, they removed that.

Zappmax

Hi i made some pics but before i saw this post, maybe it might help.

How  can i add pics here?

:-\

edcito

Quote from: Zappmax on June 22, 2019, 07:51:42 PM
Hi i made some pics but before i saw this post, maybe it might help.

How  can i add pics here?

:-\

You can't, you need to add them to flickr or something and paste the link here

edcito

Manfred