News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2Box Facebook group?

Started by Dobly, August 13, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobly

Just wondering if there is a 2box user group on Facebook. Pearl Mimic have one. So does Alesis Strike.

Anybody know a group for us 2box users?

edcito

2box is mostly known in Europe, europeans don’t like facebook that much, americans don’t know 2box, ergo no need for one...

welshsteve

There's a great group on Facebook called "E-Drums world, For all things Electronic drumming" which I am on (as is Jman) as well as a lot of 2box users, I always go there for advice, commentary, news etc. It's great group with loads of really friendly members.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

KnipeDrums

I love the Facebook Groups with one exception, its so linear. If you are looking for a piece of information its almost impossible to find, forums give you the opportunity to search and find threads pertaining to your topic of interest.

Facebook is cool of your browsing and seeing what other members are up to on any given day. I just wouldnt want to rely on it for important information. My two cents.

zmickles

There is already a FB group called 2BOX DRUMS.

welshsteve

I thought that's a page not a group.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

zmickles

Dobly

Quote from: KnipeDrums on September 05, 2018, 02:57:45 AM
I love the Facebook Groups with one exception, its so linear. If you are looking for a piece of information its almost impossible to find, forums give you the opportunity to search and find threads pertaining to your topic of interest.

Facebook is cool of your browsing and seeing what other members are up to on any given day. I just wouldnt want to rely on it for important information. My two cents.

I agree but I would not want  facebook group in place of a forum. Each has its place.