News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

I bought the Drumit3 today..

Started by Dobly, July 23, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobly

Just have to wait from it to be delivered.  From Jobeky (England I think) to the east coast of Australia.

Should be reasonable upgrade to my ancient DM10 module eh? :)

I can't wait. 

KnipeDrums

Hey Dobly, yeah this module is amazing. I recognized you from the Alesis Drummer forum. I just received mine and love the module so far. Sounds are amazing and it was easy to mod with the 32gb mod add on. 2Box and other sounds are easily added, toms have amazing clarity and dynamics, high hat is easily dialed in. Pretty much a joy to work with and play. Good luck with it. Tom

gorsepig007

yes ive had mine now over a month, i use it in live situation too ,sweet module, i got rid of my td20 and no regrets, I modified  mine to too 32gb , kiwi here ,    I got my mod kit from jman easy as dude

Dobly

My D3 arrived last week and I used it at gig on the weekend.. Loved it. The kits sounds are amazing. Its just a cover band so I changed kits between kits 2, 3 and 4. Not time to really get into it yet but it is amazing so far.

ANGR77

Hi!

Nice to read all great feedback!

Best Regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

edcito

Quote from: Dobly on August 13, 2018, 02:58:10 AM
My D3 arrived last week and I used it at gig on the weekend.. Loved it. The kits sounds are amazing. Its just a cover band so I changed kits between kits 2, 3 and 4. Not time to really get into it yet but it is amazing so far.

Which pads are you using the module with?

Dobly

I am using DIY pads. They started their live as DM10X pads but that was long ago.

I took all the foam and metal out of the pads, made the shells taller, and use a single piezo out near the rim.

Dobly

Here is the insides of one of my pads...