News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Some video fun with the new 2box drumkit

Started by paulhindmarsh, May 29, 2010, 04:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulhindmarsh

Hi

Just received my new 2box kit. What better reason can there be to get together with a friend and record a new video? Used to have a TD12 but it was time for a change. Loving it so far :)

Thanks

Paul

macleod

One must love Drumit5  :rock:
And the video is very nice too. Is that your own music?

Alex

cool video man, nice to see some talented musicians playing together.

paulhindmarsh

Thanks for that:-) Yes it is our own stuff. Great fun to do. Just trying to get our heads around the video bit. Just quick recordings where we video ourselves as we lay down the tracks. Means that all the parts are one take from start to finish. If they weren't the video editing would drive me crazy. I don't have that much time:-)

Simpan

puttenvr

Great work
Did you remove all the colors, except for the 2Box?
And is the guitar orange, too?

paulhindmarsh

Thanks.
I accidentally fell up on a video effect that defaulted to removing all colour except the 2box orange. So that became the theme for the video. We just changed the colour for the other angles. The guitar is a sunburst strat and a natural jazz bass. Pleased you like it :)

mandubien

Wow ! Very nice !! Can you tell us the settings you used ? Kit ? Samples ?

Slagverket

@paulhindmarsh

Great jammin... thanx for sharing! Made me smile  8)

paulhindmarsh

Quote from: mandubien on September 20, 2010, 09:10:20 PM
Wow ! Very nice !! Can you tell us the settings you used ? Kit ? Samples ?

Hi. Sorry I honestly thought I had replied to this :-[. I think the kit is a slight variation on the Urban Kit patch. I think it was just the Toms I changed. I mess with the kit sounds all of the time and rarely save them. Sorry again for the late reply. Thanks. Paul.