News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Would Zourman hihat work via Midi controller?

Started by Darthsleader, June 11, 2018, 02:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darthsleader

Hey everyone,

I’ve been having a blast recently playing my Alternate Mode TrapKat using my custom samples in my two 2Box modules. However, the hihat control doesn’t work. :(

Does anyone happen to know, or could test, whether the Zourman adaptor could fix this issue? I’m assuming I’d set a pad on the TrapKat to trigger the 2Box hihat input note number, and plug the Zourman adaptor into the hihat channel. Anyone ever tried this? It seems in my head that it would work... I can trigger the proper hihat note from the TrapKat (but it’s always open).

Help?

Thanks guys!

Jer

ANGR77

Hi,

I had to try myself...

Yes, you can send pad information over midi to trigger the hi-hat sounds and on the same time control these hits with a pedal directly connected to the Drumit Five. (Using the Zourman Hihat Conversion)

Best regards

Anders/ Zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com