News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

I got my kit today

Started by The D, July 31, 2009, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoenk

:) i got my kit today, didn't have much time, but adjusted some of the trigger settings, now everything works fine so far.
i was wondering: don't i remember reading something about scottie sending OS 0.38 to someone here??
my kit has OS 0.36 and if i remember correctly i'd like to get the lastest OS while waiting for 1.0.
i have no trouble with a shaking or unstable rack, the bass-drum pad is really a bit noisy and there was one little rubber part that obviously came lose from one of the pads, don't know which and where exactly yet.
i exchanged the bass-drum pedal and i don't like the hihat stand very much, but i knew that before, so that's not an issue.
maybe the hihat gets better with the new part 2box/scottie said we would all get for free as soon as it is available.
there is some very obvious hiss/noise on some of the samples, especially on the bass drum samples as someone here already mentioned, that's a bit annoying, but i'll wait for OS 1.0 and the final sounds before worrying too much about that.
mostly i'm very happy with the feel and sound of the kit and think it was a very good investment :)

puttenvr

Congratulations with your kit and happy playing
Since the arrival of my 2box I play the drums @home a lot more