News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2box external triggers

Started by Dashriprock, December 15, 2017, 07:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashriprock

Anyone using 2box external triggers on acoustic drums with mesh heads.Or any external triggers,I am wondering how they perform and rim shot.

ANGR77

Hi!

I am using Roland’s RT-10S and RT-10K on a Sonor Safari kit with Remo SilentStroke mesh heads. (With my 2box module)

I think they perform just as good as my built in triggers (triggers on harness) on my stage kit (Sonor Force 2007 with Drum-tec mesh heads)

The rim sensor needs to be raised in sensitivity on the 2box module to make them perfect.

Best regards

Anders / Zourman.com

Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

AndyMo

I'm using triggits on a couple of toms, with mesh heads (where internal triggers are failing) and I'm pretty impressed so far. Next is the snare, which will be a bigger test.

hemiboy

What kind of internal triggers were you using?

AndyMo

Hi,

Sorry for the delay!

The internal triggers are Jobeky triggers - I think I need to re-solder or replace the triggers on a couple of drums - but as a temp solution, I attached my eternal 2box triggers as I had them a while and thought I'd try them out.

Cheers,
Andy