News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

AC ADAPTER IS LOOSE ON THE MODULE

Started by gist, May 09, 2017, 04:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gist

Well where should i start? My drummit died on me and after going through the numerous postings here i diagnosed my charger to be dead. Huh. I have purchased different ac adapters and only 2 of them can power the module on. One of these adapters is the CMP adapter that 2box recommended for me. My problem is the adapter seems loose on the module even though it powers it on, i also have another adapter purchased from e >:(bay (recommended by jman) that also can power the module on but also loose on the module. Has anyone been through a similar situation? I tried putting in the original CMP charger that came with my unit and that also seems loose. Is there a way to fix this? I noticed this issue after doing my 32g modification.

ANGR77

Loose on the module?...is it the AC connector which is a bit loose when inserting it to the 2box module AC input connector?

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com / hi-hat conversion module for 2box
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

gist

Yes its the AC adapter. i have tried different types but they all seem loose. Even the one that came with the 2box module is also loose now. They can easily come off. At times they just fall off while playing.

Coda

I wager it is the socket on the module thats faulty, not the ac adapter(s).