News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Drumit 5 12" Pad Rack Mountable?

Started by drumadave, April 06, 2017, 10:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drumadave

Hi Guys

I bought an additional 12" pad to add it as an extra low tom, with the idea of mounting it to the MKII frame.

I bought an extra clamp and L rod ready to mount, only to find that the 12" pads don't come with an eyebolt and wingnut!

I noticed that the original 12" pad that comes with the Drumit 5 Kit didn't have one either, but thought this was because it was being mounted on the supplied snare stand.

I've spoken to 2box and they have said sorry for the miss understanding, but only the 10" pads come with eyebolts and wingnuts.

They have given me part numbers (10009 eyebolt, 10126 wingnut) but I can't seem to find anywhere that supply them.

Can anybody help me?

hemiboy

welshsteve

You could probably find a similar and usable part from a hardware store, I don't think it's that specific a dimension to deem it a 2box only part.
My Hovercraft is full of Eels!

edcito

drumadave

Thank you for all your support.  It seems difficult to find certain parts in the uk.

Edcito, I think I may either go down that route or get another snare stand for it.

Cheers!

Darthsleader

Old thread, I know...

But I was able to order these parts to mount my 12" AND 14" bass drum pad as floor toms on my rack. I ordered them from an online 2Box dealer somewhere... google search?

Before I discovered that solution, I was able to fashion appropriate eye bolts from some spare parts I had. It was a Tama boom holder piece from a cymbal stand. It was almost exactly like the 2Box part but I did need to grind it a little thinner to fit inside the drum's mounting hole. And, I ended up cutting part of the threaded area off too. But in the end it functioned exactly like the 2Box part.

I hope that helps.

JS

paulf707

Quote from: edcito on April 07, 2017, 08:34:31 AM
If you are in Europe musikhaus korn is the way to go but the shipping will be more expensive as the parts it self LOL https://www.musikhaus-korn.de/en/2box-drumit-five-eyering-pad/pd/67323
https://www.musikhaus-korn.de/en/2box-drumit-five-wing-nut-m8-fuer-cymbal-halter/pd/67345

Has anyone found any other potential suppliers of these??