News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Say hello to the Drumit 3

Started by edcito, April 03, 2017, 01:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANGR77

The three is nice refresh!

There are some new sounds in the box - example - the Simon Phillips samples was announced a couple of years ago...but did never end up as downloads on the 2box site...but now it seems like they are here in the new box!

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com / hi-hat conversion modules for 2box
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Coda

I hope the S.Philips samples appear, I'm a big fan.

Deve Loper

" hey , mr LOPER ... any info about price and availability ..? "

Sorry, I am not involved anymore since 2012.

Chrisk

Quote from: Deve Loper on April 03, 2017, 09:20:32 PM
" hey , mr LOPER ... any info about price and availability ..? "

Sorry, I am not involved anymore since 2012.

Rick is involved from his own module project since..:drum3:

edtc

Quote from: chris k on April 03, 2017, 09:40:20 PM
Rick is involved from his own module project since.. :rock: :drum1: :drum3:

More and more interresting this thread ...

This future module should be nice , as Deve Loper had read a lot of moaning and ideas  here ... :) 

Chrisk

Quote from: edtc on April 03, 2017, 10:15:10 PM
More and more interresting this thread ...

This future module should be nice , as Deve Loper had read a lot of moaning and ideas  here ... :)

more option, more edrummer happy, but no one know what it is...

Chrisk

Quote from: edtc on April 03, 2017, 05:08:25 PM
Maybe it s compatible with Yamaha PIEZO/SWITCH/SWITCH  3 zone snares ...like the TP100 or TP65S , they have 3/4  edge sensor for rimshot , and 1/4 for side-stick ... Second rim has a resistor .. same system used for their 3 zones cymbals ...

The 2 ins for HH , IMO its HH pad + HH control pedal ( roland , yamaha etc ) , for the cymbals , can be the BELL input for roland 3 zones rides ...

After reading the main feature they state:  trigger inputs configured as kick, snare with rim, 4 toms with rim, 1 Hi-hat and 3 cymbals. The B look like for 3rd party reserved, I think they would state much more then 3 cymbal...for the B connection to 6..

Coda

Wait till tomorrow or later this week. The module is being unveiled at Musikmesse which opens I think Wednesday.

Chrisk

Quote from: Coda on April 04, 2017, 05:53:01 AM
Wait till tomorrow or later this week. The module is being unveiled at Musikmesse which opens I think Wednesday.

Jman confirmed, B are only for 3rd party usable, see his edited post in this thread.

puttenvr

Drum-tec:
Und Gerüchte besagen, dass der schwedische Hersteller 2Box sowohl ein DrumIt1 als auch ein DrumIt3 in der Entwicklung hat

So where is the drumit one?

mistery

Quote from: puttenvr on April 04, 2017, 07:41:09 AM
Drum-tec:
Und Gerüchte besagen, dass der schwedische Hersteller 2Box sowohl ein DrumIt1 als auch ein DrumIt3 in der Entwicklung hat

So where is the drumit one?

"in der Entwicklung" ;)

Chrisk

Quote from: mistery on April 04, 2017, 10:47:07 AM
"in der Entwicklung" ;)

I would not say these statement before fact from official company, these could make false expectation for later, anyone can leave a company at any time, don't take anything as granted.

edtc

anybody at the Musikmesse ....? :patbat2box: :patbat2box:

Coda

Actually I was going to drive past there today, but my trip got cancelled  ::)
I wanted to drop in at drum-tec west too, but I heard they all went to Musikmesse  :rock:

edcito

According to a user in a german forum who was there he was dissapointed of the "unfinished" and "terrible hihat" of the drumit 3 :(
Maybe he didn't spend time enough or ask about the new features. And then he mentiones drum-tec wasn't even there!