News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

What Cases

Started by Alicefan1, March 07, 2017, 08:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alicefan1

Hello,what cases do you all use when transporting your 2Box pads from gig to gig ?

ANGR77

Hi!

I made my own for the 2box unit...
http://zourman.com/zourman-drums-ready-for-the-road/

I am not using the 2box pads...only the cymbals which are stored in a suite case.

Best regards

Anders / Zourman.com
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

AndyMo

Currently, I use the 2box module and cymbals, with Jobeky drums.

I use AHEAD cases for the drums, and I have two Protection Racket cases; one for hardware and the other for the 2box cymbals, speaker cables, stick bag, throne, etc.

For the module, hihat pad, hihat magnet, power adaptor, leads, I currently use an old Dell laptop bag. It works well - in  the main area the unit is held in place and slightly separated from the leads, power supply, etc. In the additional laptop bag pockets, I stored spare drum keys, USB cable for the module, 2box manual, set lists, etc.

Cheers,
Andy

Coda

My custom made shells are carried in an Ikea bag  :o
The hardware goes in a suitcase.
The rack is carried by hand.
The module goes back in the original box, and into my backpack.
I can just about manage to get my whole kit to the situation and back by myself.