WANTED: Drumit5 Mk. II kit [area: Netherlands/BEL/GER]

Started by tostigroover, August 08, 2016, 12:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tostigroover

Wanted: Drumit5 Mk. II drumkit in the Netherlands/Holland area

After reading about 2box' electronic drumkit, I would like to dip in. Therefore, I am looking for a complete, fully functional Drumit5 Mk. II drumkit consisting of at least one snare, three toms, a kick, two cymbals, one hihat, the module/brain, Mk. II rack, cables, et cetera. Basically, every component that is included in a newly purchased set.

If you have one on offer, please do not hesitate to leave a reply or contact me. If possible, I would like to come by and test the kit before a purchase. Since I live in the South-western part of the Netherlands, I am focusing my search within the areas of the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany for the moment.

As long as this request is up, I am still on searching for a kit.

Thanks for sticking around and reading this post.

tostigroover

I have spotted a Drumit 5 Mk. II kit for sale for about 2000 euros. The kit is second-hand and 18 months old. It looks pretty steep when new kits cost 2700 euros. Any thoughts from the more knowledgeable users? How does that price look to you?

Chevyteddy

Hi there, if you're stil interested, I could sell you a bunch of Pads in real Studio condition like BD, 2x12", 3x10" and a complete HiHat. I changed my kit to a Hybrid. Gimme a call if you're interested and I can give you more details. Happy drumming
Ralph +491719677365

Murgen

Quote from: tostigroover on October 23, 2016, 01:17:29 PM
I have spotted a Drumit 5 Mk. II kit for sale for about 2000 euros. The kit is second-hand and 18 months old. It looks pretty steep when new kits cost 2700 euros. Any thoughts from the more knowledgeable users? How does that price look to you?

It depends on the quality of the kit. If it is rarely used it is a bargain, if it is used for gigs and has wear and tear 1750 would be more like it. 900 for the module and the rest for the rack and pads.
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

tostigroover

Quote from: Murgen on October 23, 2016, 09:34:51 PM
It depends on the quality of the kit. If it is rarely used it is a bargain, if it is used for gigs and has wear and tear 1750 would be more like it. 900 for the module and the rest for the rack and pads.
Cheers for the reply, Murgen. The seller has already agreed to let me come by and check the kit out. He says he hasn't played it much and only for home use so that's reassuring. I'm cautiously optimistic about the state of the set. However, the travelling distance is a factor and might put me off the deal.

Quote from: Chevyteddy on October 23, 2016, 03:55:35 PM
Hi there, if you're stil interested, I could sell you a bunch of Pads in real Studio condition like BD, 2x12", 3x10" and a complete HiHat. I changed my kit to a Hybrid. Gimme a call if you're interested and I can give you more details. Happy drumming
Ralph +491719677365
Thanks for the offer, Ralph. Are you just offering pads or an entire kit including module, rack, wiring, et cetera?

Also, judging by your phone number, I assume you live in the UK? Unless you live a bit closer and just use a foreign country code, I think I will stick to the countries a tad closer to my location.

Murgen

I'm Dutch and live in The Netherlands ... south-west ... let me know if I can help. My 2Box is from April 2012, not for sale btw ;)
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

tostigroover

Quote from: Murgen on October 24, 2016, 03:22:37 PM
I'm Dutch and live in The Netherlands ... south-west ... let me know if I can help. My 2Box is from April 2012, not for sale btw ;)
Thanks for the offer, Murgen. I'm from Zeeland, so even further away in the South-West corner than you are.

Unfortunately, the seller has stopped replying to me. No idea why that is--I only asked him about the state of the kit, how he used it and if there was still any warranty left on it.

tostigroover

After trying the kit out in a music store, I bought a Drumit5 kit in Belgium this week. I love how it plays and I can't wait to pick the machine's brain.

I'll lock the topic for the moment. Perhaps if I ever need anything else, I'll re-open the topic for inquiries. Thanks for all the help.