News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Full 2Box mk2 kit (UK, London)

Started by Fenda, November 01, 2016, 09:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenda

I'm selling my 2box MK2 Drumit 5 kit due to moving house. I have owned the kit for about 18 months and have only used it lightly in my room.

The kit is in great working condition. There's obviously minor signs of use due to hitting the thing but it works perfectly. Some other things to note:

• This is the MK2 kit so comes with a snare, 3 toms, kick, hi-hat, 2 cymbals, the module and the rack. COMES WITH ALL BOXES AND PACKAGING!
  • I used my own hi-hat stand, snare stand and kick pedal when playing and so the 2box stock items for those are untouched. I've only just set them up for the purpose of taking photos.
  • I've replaced the snare, kick and first tom heads with 682drums mesh heads. They're stronger than the stock heads and feel slightly better. There's still a couple spare to be used on the other toms if you'd like.
  • I've not taken off any of the protection tape on the module or drum heads.
  • I'm including a high quality headphone converter for the module so you can listen using 3.5mm headphones if you wish.
  • Also including a line-in cable. I used this for plugging in an iPod to play along with music.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have. I'm based in North London and hoping to sell with collection only. This gives you the opportunity to come and try the kit too.

I'm selling on eBay to protect myself and the buyer.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/172394312720?