News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

SDSE & Reaper

Started by analog_out, October 19, 2016, 07:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

analog_out

Hi all  got SDSE to do some kits from Addictive. SDSE asking for 5.23 version of Reaper and current one is 5.26 so SDSE won't work. Any solutions to this thanks

Coda

I just (last night) installed latest SDSE and Reaper, and it's working fine for me. Did you let SDSE install Reaper or are you trying to use an existing installation?

Lustar

Hi, Reaper 5.26 and 5.27 should work with the latest version of SDSE. If it's already the latest version I would check that the display settings are set to 100% in Windows. If you're using Parallels make sure to run it in full desktop mode (not Coherence) and that the Retina option is off. Please send me a mail or PM if it still doesn't work, I could check your setup if you'd like.

Sharkuel

So in my case, SDSE simply won't render Drummic'a, because it says it can't detect Kontakt Player. Kinda frustrating, considering that I paid for a software that isn't working for me. So I must be doing something wrong here, because I have the latest version of Reaper instaled (5.28), and well, I am having this issue. 

Lustar

Sharkuel, it was certainly because of Kontakt 5.6. I just released a new version of SDSE with support for Kontakt 5.6. Please never hesitate to contact me directly if there is any issue, by PM on this forum or using the contact form on my site.