I have an unwanted 2Box hihat controller board and project box

Started by Haggis-man, August 31, 2016, 09:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haggis-man

Hi all,

While rummaging through my box of bits I came across my 2Box controller board which is still in it's project box with jack connectors.

I have no use for it now since I no longer have a module so if anyone wants it let me know and I'll post it out.

Cheers

geo

Bless your generous heart. Any limit on where you'll post to?

Haggis-man

AndyMo

Hi Brian,

I have a faulty hi-hat. I get rogue (foot splash) triggers.

I assume I could replace my hi-hat board (somehow?) with yours, to test to see if it is the hi-hat pad or the module?

If so, please let me know if you'd be able to send it to me (Cambridgeshire, UK) and how much you need to cover costs, etc.

Thanks!
Andy

Haggis-man

Quote from: AndyMo on September 15, 2016, 10:27:38 AM
Hi Brian,

I have a faulty hi-hat. I get rogue (foot splash) triggers.

I assume I could replace my hi-hat board (somehow?) with yours, to test to see if it is the hi-hat pad or the module?

If so, please let me know if you'd be able to send it to me (Cambridgeshire, UK) and how much you need to cover costs, etc.

Thanks!
Andy

Hi Andy,

The rogue foot splashes are unlikely to be the board and more likely to be the hardware itself.

However If you want to put my board back in the hihat you can. You would need to remove it from the box I have it in and desolder the wires.

I can send it over 1st class post which would would be only be a couple of quid so don't worry about the cost.

AndyMo

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply.

I guess it is worth a try. It would allow me to at least rule out certain issues/components.

Shall I message you my address?

Thanks!
Andy

Haggis-man

AndyMo