News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Musikmesse 2016 ... what s new ?

Started by edtc, April 07, 2016, 12:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edtc

hello

Musikmesse 2016 has opened today ...  so , can anybody report what s new at the 2BOX booth ? 

Jerry ... i guess there s no secrecy needed anymore ... :)

Jman

Quote from: edtc on April 07, 2016, 12:03:43 PM
hello

Musikmesse 2016 has opened today ...  so , can anybody report what s new at the 2BOX booth ? 

Jerry ... i guess there s no secrecy needed anymore ... :)
Well, if there is nothing new at the 2Box booth, there must have been some kind of delay, because I had it from a most reliable source that "something new" was coming. So, it looks like my secret is a longer lasting one than anticipated.  ;)
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

edtc

hemiboy

definitely looking forward to the drummit 6, maybe besides sliders and all the other "wants" we have , can we get more inputs? I would sell  one of my drummit 5 modules the,  and run one 6 and one 5

ANGR77

According to reliable sources...it got delayed...in the absolute final stage. 

Angr77
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

edtc

puttenvr

If something is in it's final stage, then it's not the drumit 3
We saw that module last year
So it must be six

digitalDrummer

Quote from: puttenvr on April 08, 2016, 08:22:22 PM
If something is in it's final stage, then it's not the drumit 3
We saw that module last year
So it must be six
Following that logic, the 3 must be dead...

puttenvr

Well, when it didn't come to live in 365 days ...
But perhaps there's something better
Let's wait and see

digitalDrummer

Quote from: puttenvr on April 09, 2016, 05:24:33 PM
Well, when it didn't come to live in 365 days ...
But perhaps there's something better
Let's wait and see
DMdock's gestation was far longer than 365 days - more than two years, from memory!!

Murgen

It all comes down to investors and the market. Bengt probably knew at some point the A5d was going to be announced and hold his horses. Smart move, you can spent your money only one time.
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

puttenvr

i think Bengt will wait for the first Alesis Strike sound demos, and when they disappoint, the drumit6 with tons of memory, goods sounds and a better hihat will blow the top segment market away.
😎😝😊

edtc

i hope they will optimize the latency .... under 2.5ms would be nice ... 2 would be perfect ! 

And 10 outputs ( at least 8 + headphone  ;)  and a DB-25 connector for the pads inputs .... ok , i stop ...

Coda

There's already a drumit6 wishlist thread  :P However, I can understand your excitement  ;D