News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Does anybody share their user-made 2Box kits online anywhere?

Started by peanutismint, April 18, 2016, 05:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanutismint

For the longest time I've been content with just using the factory default 2Box kits alongside my own VST samples that I've ripped with SDSE, but I've just started getting into making my own kits from the internal sounds that came with the 2Box as I HATE and have no use for all the 'joke' kits (as I call them, with weird electronic/other random noises...!) and just want a selection of decent-sounding 'REAL' kits to use on recordings etc.

I tried looking on these forums to see if there's a section for sharing preset kits that users have put together using the samples that came with the 2Box, but can't seem to find any... Does anyone know if there is a place like this anywhere? I'm pretty disappointed with the sounds (or distinct lack thereof!) available on the 2Box website, and they don't seem to have any kit presets either....

So it feels like I'm left with this super-powerful drum brain but next to nothing of any attraction inside it....

Anyone got any favourite kits/settings they'd like to share, or do these already exist online somewhere??

ANGR77

Hi!

Amazing that you did not get any answer on this question!

There are some nice librarys!

One is Endre e-nerds librarys!
http://www.endre-enerd.com/index.php/tech-info/sounds

There are actually some nice kits on the 2Box site also:
http://2box.se/World/pages/sample-library/
Checkout the Streaplers Samples...they are ok! There are more nice kits and pieces here also! Big Jambo Kicks are great!

Best Regards

Angr77

Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

peanutismint

Thanks so much for that link to the eNerd stuff!

I'll be honest,  what I was asking wasn't necessarily for samples, but for preset kits using the samples that 2box already provide…  however, reading the first few lines of that eNerds site,  it appears that I'm not the only one who thinks that the two box selection of samples and kits is kind of disorganised and not really usable for live gigging/recording drummers…!  So I'll definitely check that out. Thanks again for the link.