News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

When will the first kits arrive

Started by puttenvr, July 15, 2009, 08:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

puttenvr

I don't want to start a  speculating topic like on other forums, but when will the first kits arrive?
Latest news was the kits (pads and racks) were shipped to several countries 2 weeks ago
and last week the modules should be loaded with software in Sweden
Then they should be shipped to the dealers as well (this week?)

Any news?

UC

Nice find Theo.

Edit: just got a reply from Bengt at 2box:

"I think the first kits will end up at the distributor next week and then of course it's a matter of days."

Hold on in there, not long now :)

puttenvr

Can we have a week-number in stead of ''next week''  ;D

UC

Fair enough :). I reckon Bengt is buying himself 2 weeks' time with the comment as there are obviously a lot of variables involved in getting products into shops. By my reckoning we're looking at 29 July at the earliest.

roel

Quote from: UC on July 15, 2009, 03:01:37 PM
Fair enough :). I reckon Bengt is buying himself 2 weeks' time with the comment as there are obviously a lot of variables involved in getting products into shops. By my reckoning we're looking at 29 July at the earliest.

man iam curious about it,where will it be released first thats the question.
i hope the nerherlands or germany, we will see...

puttenvr

In the Netherlands, ofcourse
But I am afraid it will be Germany. The dealer is located there
Fortunately I bought my kit in Germany ...

TrommelTheo

But don´t forget Great Britain, there are many Shop´s who offers the Kit since a few months, the same like here in Germany..and I think there are still Drummers in Sweden, Norwegen and Denmark, aren´t they?  ;)

Theo

ledal92

And in France too !!! and I guess in Spain, Italy, etc.

NoOne

Hi,

They have just arrived! I have used ddrum4 previously and I got my set today! However, I can tell this is something else. Much more acoustic feeling and much easier to handle. You will not be dissapointed! Still there are room fore some improvements but it will vipe the floor with the rest!

I also know for sure that almost 300 sets are shipped from Sweden this week.

/ NoOne

The D

Hi,

Where are you from?

I only ask because i hope its the UK and then i can collect mine soon  ;D ;D ;D

Cheers.

Scottie

Quote from: NoOne on July 23, 2009, 09:39:23 PM
Hi,

They have just arrived! I have used ddrum4 previously and I got my set today! However, I can tell this is something else. Much more acoustic feeling and much easier to handle. You will not be dissapointed! Still there are room fore some improvements but it will vipe the floor with the rest!

I also know for sure that almost 300 sets are shipped from Sweden this week.

/ NoOne

Congrats NoOne. I am so excited that you guys are finally going to be able to experience the kit.

Please remember that this is the launch software. The guys at 2box are not the kind of people to just sit back once something has shipped. There will be updates with the OS that will only make this kit better.

Saying that, i truly believe that people will not be disappointed once they receive their kits, and start playing it.

The D, we will be receiving our Units in the UK either Tuesday or Wednesday, and once they are through the door, we will make sure they ship out to the stores on the same day.

Have fun NoOne
Regards
Scott

puttenvr

Quote from: Scottie on July 23, 2009, 10:53:35 PM
Please remember that this is the launch software.

For a trip to the moon ...  ;D

NoOne, can you drop us some pictures?
We are all very excited

drumbeats2003

Just curious if anyone that has one has had a chance to formulate any opinions yet? Anything really cool? really sluggish or different than expected, ect?  I'm in the US so it will be a bit before it gets to us from what I undertand.

tim1987

I've seen that Andertons in the UK have their next delivery dates as 01.09.2009! :o