News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

When will the first kits arrive

Started by puttenvr, July 15, 2009, 08:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrommelTheo

NoOne,

if you got the first one, please upload the Manual of the Brain pls pls pls !!!!

Theo

puttenvr

Since

- there are no complete kits in various countries
- we haven't heard anything from mr NoOne (his profile is hidden, only 1 post)

I start to believe this is fake

But I hope I am wrong

The D

I agree, one post and then gone. I think it must have been a bad joke.

I don't wish to be negative but I'm starting to think something is wrong. I can understand why the kits would take time to arrive in the uk, due to shipping distance etc, but the fact they are still not on sale in places that are a days drive away seems a bit odd.
I hope I'm wrong and if Scot from hand in hand could shed any light on why we still aren't seeing kits in stores in any country, I'd be very grateful.

Anyway, not much choice but to keep waiting.

tucdual

Hi all,
Good news !
The kit is available in France, and is on display in a Paris shop since saturday (couldn't try it myself though, they were still setting it up when I went there).

See here : http://www.baguetterie.fr/p31150/2BOX_KIT_DRUMLT_FIVE/product_info.html

Scottie

Quote from: The D on July 27, 2009, 08:20:58 AM
I agree, one post and then gone. I think it must have been a bad joke.

I don't wish to be negative but I'm starting to think something is wrong. I can understand why the kits would take time to arrive in the uk, due to shipping distance etc, but the fact they are still not on sale in places that are a days drive away seems a bit odd.
I hope I'm wrong and if Scot from hand in hand could shed any light on why we still aren't seeing kits in stores in any country, I'd be very grateful.

Anyway, not much choice but to keep waiting.

Hi The D

The kits will be hitting this week. The Unit shipments were staggered all last week, so i think a few of the countries will be receiving their shipments over the next few days. Unfortunately this all takes time, and different distributors work in different ways. Some will work it so that the day they get the kits they will be shipped straight out, and others will like to have other things in place before they are sent out.

Over the next couple of months production will constantly increase so that we can supplying stores in bigger quantities, and start meeting more of the demand.

So all i can say to people is sit tight, everything is happening, and things will improve over the coming weeks with stock. I will do all i can to keep you guys in the picture as to what is happening ;D

Regards
Scott

The D

Thanks for the quick reply.

My one burning question Scot, do you think I have any chance of getting my pre ordered kit this week?
I don't mind if not, but the expectation is killing me and I'd rather know if it's going to be delayed, then I can stop waiting for the call.

My god, it sounds like I have nothing better to do than think about a drum kit.
How sad am i ;).

Scottie

Quote from: The D on July 27, 2009, 09:15:35 AM
Thanks for the quick reply.

My one burning question Scot, do you think I have any chance of getting my pre ordered kit this week?
I don't mind if not, but the expectation is killing me and I'd rather know if it's going to be delayed, then I can stop waiting for the call.

My god, it sounds like I have nothing better to do than think about a drum kit.
How sad am i ;).

No problem The D.

I know exactly how you feel, we have been waiting for 3 years now. It has been a long journey, but i am happy to say that there is finally light at the end of the tunnel  ;D

Who did you place your pre-order with?

Thanks
Scott

The D

Hi mate,

I spoke to one of your guys this morning so I have my answer.
I've pre-ordered at millenium in nottingham and they only have one on order, so I'm not on a list - I am the list!!!

Thanks for your help.

Daz (with big fingers crossed in anticipation)
  :D