News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Top software features that you would like added?

Started by Scottie, February 08, 2010, 11:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

add support for playing with brushes?

Yes! Can't live without it!
46 (29.1%)
No - other features are more important
80 (50.6%)
I don't care - what is this "jazz" thing anyway?
13 (8.2%)
Give Puttenvr a light for his kick drum
19 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Slagverket

@edtc

Well thought out input. Many of what would be great developments.  :drum3:

roel

some of us are happy with the module and the sounds in it,but what about spare parts....
and that mk2 rack upgrade....

edtc

MK2 rack update cant be done softwarewise i guess ...
..or maybe in "star trek" ...... :)

edtc

Quote from: roel on December 27, 2010, 12:30:24 PM
some of us are happy with the module and the sounds in it,but what about spare parts....
and that mk2 rack upgrade....

ROEL , why dont you buy a mk2 kit , and sell what you dont need .... that would make extra spare part on the market , quite sure some people need an extra kick , hihat , tom or a module ... then keep your mk1 rack fore home use...

You could sell each pad 150€ (kick maybe more with the pedal ), the module 950€ , the hihat 200€ ... that makes 1900€ so youll get 2 cymbals and a rack for less than 400€...
Try to open a new topic on this forum to see if some people agree to buy a kit with you ...  it s worth the try..:)

have a nice day...

roel

Quote from: edtc on December 27, 2010, 02:27:24 PM
ROEL , why dont you buy a mk2 kit , and sell what you dont need .... that would make extra spare part on the market , quite sure some people need an extra kick , hihat , tom or a module ... then keep your mk1 rack fore home use...

You could sell each pad 150€ (kick maybe more with the pedal ), the module 950€ , the hihat 200€ ... that makes 1900€ so youll get 2 cymbals and a rack for less than 400€...
Try to open a new topic on this forum to see if some people agree to buy a kit with you ...  it s worth the try..:)

have a nice day...

I only need to upgrade my rack so no thanx. :D

edtc

... then if you sell each cymbal 200€ , you ll get a free rack and lots of spare cables .....

just kidding ...;)

puttenvr

edtc

hi guys

one more wish for a future os ..

In KIT-ENVELOPE / LAYER , 2 more modes could be added :

USER :any trigger level will start the layer chosen by the user by tuning the velocity level . I think that MAX is not enough ,and could even be replaced by User mode with a value of 127.

VARIABLE USER : any trigger  will start  a semi-random layer as long as it is close to the user chosen level . Usefull to have a constant level and reduce "machine gunning"

thanx for reading and have a nice day ...

puttenvr

I prefer to layer 2 sounds.
That would be nice to thicken some snaredrums

nonoduweb

Quote from: puttenvr on December 30, 2010, 08:07:34 AM
I prefer to layer 2 sounds.
That would be nice to thicken some snaredrums

Yes, and that would allow to use a reverb on one of the two sounds.

edtc

Quote from: nonoduweb on December 31, 2010, 08:25:31 AM
Yes, and that would allow to use a reverb on one of the two sounds.

IMO , layering sounds and "fixing " the sound velocity dont have the same function .

Layering sounds helps fot "fattening" a week snare sound or could add some "room ambience " to a sound that you can mix as you want with the dry one...

Fixing the velocity level , helps to keep the loudness of a drum sound or a loop sample in the main mix whithout having to hit the pad with a precise level  each time ...

IMO both functions are usefull ...

edtc

hey there ...

no news about new os release shedule ,future features and the new editor ?

Cuban

Quote from: edtc on January 12, 2011, 01:02:57 AM
hey there ...

no news about new os release shedule ,future features and the new editor ?
There may be news from NAMM?

Evy

2box says they won't be at the next NAMM in LA, will be in Frankfurt.