News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

OS V1.04 adds a new Hihat calibration

Started by Remi, February 01, 2010, 09:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

My hi-hat clutch broke whilst I was adjusting it, I didn't even apply that much force  :'( :'( :'( I wonder how easy it would be to replace just the clutch part? Guessing it's the most expensive part of the hi-hat as it also includes the magnet/trigger :(

Have sent you a PM Scott in case it's something you can assist with replacing  :(

westerlu77

I tried today to record the sounds of the module and my big issue is that the hihat is not sample totally closed, it's sounds almost closed. I want to have a tighter sound of it..

medk

:drum2:
Wuhuuu ... just ran the 1.04 update  ;D Now hi-hat is really improved and works really good for me. Seems like the snare also triggers better now. Had some doubble-triggering-issues before. That is quite a bit better now.

Good job 2box!
:patbat2box:

Simpan

For you guys having trouble with double-triggering and whatnot, check underneath the rubber of the hi-hat and make  sure none of the metal flaps have broken off. If one or more has, they can come in constant contact with the surface below making the hi-hat act like it had a little to much to drink last night.

And btw, this new calibration feature is awesome, I love it! The hi-hat is so much more comfortable now!

mandubien

Hi Scott !

I also confirm that the hi hat is now MUCH better than before ! It still needs a bit of improvement for the semi-open (a really little bit  ;)) but now I can almost play like I want.

I really feel good when I play, the sounds are very good, and it's a real pleasure to play these drums ! Thank you for your great job !

alainV

Does anybody notice that since the 1.0 version, the pads have less volume?

When you tap on the unit its loud like before, but when you hit the pad the sound is less strong...

TimDeBim

Hi,
I just got my new kit today! But before I give my comments about my impressions, I wanted to update it to the newest OS version (actually I have some problems with the hihat and I hope this will fix it).

Since I have a Mac, I asked a friend with a PC for the update, but when I try to execute the BootUpdater, Windows 7 (64 Bit) says something like compatibility error. I don't know how to solve this. Does anyone have a clue?

Deve Loper

Hi.
If you have boot version 1.30, you can update the DrumIt Five (probably shipped with OS 1.02) with a MAC. Just connect it by USB (hold down the left DATA button at power up) and drag'n'drop the OS 1.04 to the DrumIt drive.

If you have a first batch system with boot 1.10, you must first run the boot updater 1.30 from a PC with XP or Vista 32 bits.

See http://www.2box.se/Pages/updates.html

Deve

TimDeBim