News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

It must be a busy time of year

Started by Jman, December 18, 2015, 09:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jman

No new posts around here in almost a week. I imagine Santa and he elves must be running around like crazy! I sometimes find the excuse to shop for my own gift around Christmas, but I'm not really finding the urge this year. I considered upgrading the phone but actually I am still really happy with my old Galaxy S4. I have all the apps setup exactly how I like it, and receiving calls and msgs on my wrist with the Galaxy Gear2 watch when I want .... Plus it is a pain in the arse setting up a new phone, I know, got one for the significant other this month.

Anyway, just thinking out loud, figured since it was slow on here lately I'd go ahead and post something :)

I'm heading to NAMM next month, so I'll definitely be posting anything new coming in the Edrum arena. J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

Coda

Yeah I was thinking of the same... watching the tumbleweeds go by, came to terms with it by telling myself "I'm having a couple weeks off the drums to recover and relax, maybe everyone else is just as sensible as me..."  ;D
So now my wife bought an espresso machine, so I'm trying to learn all about that. I wonder if Lustar can write an app for that - perfect one-click espresso extraction  :D

dboomer

I guess that no chatter means all is right with the 2box world ;)

ANGR77

But it feels strange when days pass by without anything new posted on the forum...But I am guessing the Xmas will "calm" down things a bit.

I have bought myself a Fender acoustic guitar as xmas gift..:-) but I am also thinking of buying a small Sonor Martini kit...and make an A-E conversation. Would look nice at home...(and will maybe be the last step with my wife before she moves out... :) )

I really wonder what we can expect from next years Namm and upcoming year?

• Will the Drummit 3 enter the market?
  • Will somebody start selling 2Box sounds?
  • Will somebody come up with some new gears for 2Box?
  • Will 2Box release some new exciting firmwares for 2Box?
  • Will there be any new e-drum devices which will disruptive the whole market?

A merry xmas to you all!

Best Regards

ANGR77
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

edtc