News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

New E-drum Magazine

Started by puttenvr, January 16, 2010, 07:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

puttenvr

Quote from: digitalDrummer on January 28, 2011, 12:36:05 PM
Now the learning curve begins...
Let us know if we can help
Some of us haven been playing this kit for over a year  :patbat2box:

rythm

Quote from: digitalDrummer on January 27, 2011, 10:52:53 PM
Your wish is my command. Right now, I have a 2box kit set up and in review mode, so all will be revealed in the May issue. Just one question for those of you with the kit: do you find the headphone output really soft? I'm not sure if it's the review kit or the settings (I have cranked everything up all the way), but I'm finding the headphone volume very quiet...

No, 50 or max 75 percent works fine for me (Sennheiser CX 90 IEM).

Baby Samus

Same here, headphone output is very loud (too loud!) on max using both Audio Technica ATH-M50's (40 ohm roughly) and Legacy PH-250's (60 ohms) .  Remember output volume will depend on the ohm rating of your headphones - the higher the ohms the harder the headphones will be to drive.  If your headphones are 250/600 ohm then you'll need a headphone amp to boost the signal.

I'm not 100% up on things like this, but I'm sure the guys here will correct me if I'm wrong  :)

784cy

Quote from: puttenvr on January 16, 2010, 07:55:40 AM
http://www.digitaldrummermag.com/

Hi there...

I signed up for your mag last week.....it's got some interesting stuff in there....

One question......downloading it.......it give you the save option, but thats it....it doesnt download in pdf....

Any ideas ?

thanks

puttenvr

As far as I remember you must first read it on screen and then SAVE WHOLE MAGAZINE
(or something like that)

784cy

nope.....still can't download it...

784cy

nope.....nope.....got it.......you have to go through the sample section !!!

digitalDrummer

Okay, there are two versions of the magazine - one which you can access without registering at www.issuu.com (this is sample) then there's the full issue at www.digitaldrummermag.com for which you have to register.
Once you've logged in an gone to the current edition, there is a "save" button. Once you've clicked that, you need to choose between "save entire magazine" or save selected pages". Just one warning - if you've saved a previous issues, the new magazine will over-write it. So you may want to go to the "print" menu and choose to print as a PDF.
If that doesn't work, send me a PM...

digitalDrummer

Just a quick heads-up that the 2box kit is reviewed in the May issue of www.digitalDrummemag.com.
To make sure that you don't miss it, why not subscribe now (it's totally free) and you'll get an email telling you when the May issue goes live.
In the meanwhile, anyone who hasn't seen the magazine can check out all the back issues.

snydley

Quote from: Remi on January 16, 2010, 07:59:05 PM
it looks a bit old-fashioned.
I resemble that remark,( I'm 55) :P
Snyde

puttenvr

The new magazine with 2Box review is out now
http://www.digitaldrummermag.com/

(but the link loads the previous issue, not the magazine we want)

digitalDrummer

Hi guys,
There are two ways to access the magazine: one requires registration, the other doesn't. Both are free.
When you go to the home page, you can click on the "click here" box below the cover image to log in (or register, if you haven't already done so). Once you've registered and logged in, you get to the current issue (and access to all back issues in the interactive format).
The text alongside the cover image includes a link to a free "sampler" issue. This is posted simply to show what awaits if you register.
Why do you need to register? If you don't register, we can't alert you when the next issue goes live. If you had a subscription to a hard-copy magazine, you would need to provide a mailing address. In the same way, we need to be able to send you new editions.
We guarantee that log-in information will not be shared with any third parties. Neither will we use your email for anything other than to let you know when a new edition is live.
So, to read the current edition in full - including the 2box review, please visit www.digitaldrummermag.com, register or log in and enjoy.

And, by the way, the link to the sample issue should be correct - you may have to clear your cache if you have accessed it previously.

puttenvr