News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

NAMM 2010 - Anaheim California

Started by Scottie, January 15, 2010, 10:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

p929

Quote from: UC on January 28, 2010, 12:05:50 AM
.. you can upgrade the brain firmware

thx UC, this reliefs me...now I can't wait till end Feb to own it...

Quote from: UC on January 28, 2010, 12:05:50 AM
Please note this post is not sponsored by 2box in any way ;D
I know, in any case I've decided for a 2box so....a plane in flight has more reverse than my choice  :patbat2box:

Quote from: puttenvr on January 28, 2010, 06:19:54 AM
I don't think the strutt bar is standard, but the hihat and OS will.

thx puttenvr. It's a pitty, It makes it look cooler (but I agree with some others, it should hold the kick as well)

roel

thx puttenvr. It's a pitty, It makes it look cooler (but I agree with some others, it should hold the kick as well)
[/quote]

Yes man it should hold the kick, just like the new RET Percussion set (metal masters see youtube).

macleod

Quote from: UC on January 28, 2010, 04:29:49 PM
2 kick drums will rock  :rock:

You need one of these

or one of these (can't remember if you need mono or stereo but I'm sure there's a setting in the brain to tell it what type of input you're using)

oh and you'll need another jack-to-jack lead (mono/stereo?)

I've tested this out with a DDrum + 2box kick going into the 2box brain and it worked no problem, although the levels were slightly different - but 2 x 2box kicks should work fine I guess :)

well, I was hoping I can use Y cable (2 mono jacks on one end and 1 stereo jack on the other). So I tried to plug my 2 hansenfutz pedals triggered with Pintech RS-5 to the brain's kick input but I get signal from one pedal only. Do I need stereo signal/jacks coming from the pedals?
I will have second 2box kick next week so I'd like to have cables ready by then.

UC

must admit i don't know, but if you go into UNIT you can select mono or stereo input for the kick so that might help...