News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

List of sounds in module

Started by raptor, January 13, 2010, 10:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alainV

Quote from: Deve Loper on January 27, 2010, 09:24:58 PM
Hi.

The sounds in the kits are not the point. Be creative, build your own kits :-)

To be honest, I don't have such a list. The kits were made by several people, to show the possibilities of combining sounds into a kit.  The kit names should not be interpreted too literally.

Also, the sound number is not significant. It's just the ordinal number for the alphabetically sorted sounds currently in Flash memory. The sounds in the kits are stored by name, not by ordinal number.

Regards,

Deve Loper.

ps. See ya at Frankfurt, Hyperactive booth.

"be creative"... hem .. we're waiting for the editor, Deve.

It will be interesting to have an option, for each kit (factory kit or home made), to have a "back to preset" switch, for each sound in the kit.
So the real kit is made on the computer, and what you change on the unit is not so definitive and destructive.

Scottie

Hi everyone

There will be a default.dkit file added to the website in the next couple of days. The new file is for Unit's that are running OS 1.02 and on!

Thanks
Scott

NeilC

Quote from: NeilC on January 28, 2010, 10:38:18 AM
I can put this on the Resource site tonight...

Sorry for the lateness

http://www.2box-forum.com/resources/drumit.dkit

This file is the factory settings for the Drumit5.

use at your own risk.

Louis

Thanks!

Attached is the default kit list in textual format, so you can recreate individual kits if you want/need to.

I cannot guarantee that all tune and volume values are exactly correct, but they should be pretty close.

/Louis

alainV

Finally!

thank's! Exactly what I needed!