*SOLD* jman 2box stand conversion kit and stealth trigger kit for 13" hats EU *

Started by edcito, April 29, 2015, 04:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edcito

SOLD! Thanks for watching!

tower of p

edcito

Hi Lutz, yeah, these parts are still for sale, grab them while you can!

tower of p

Hey Ed,
seems like you didn´t get my PM.
Please contact me via lutz74(at)arcor#de

cheers,
Lutz

edcito

Jman

As a side note. No worries on support, or warranty, etc. for whoever buys these items. I will treat it as "New", like original owner. J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

digitalDrummer

Quote from: Jman on May 18, 2015, 04:12:30 PM
As a side note. No worries on support, or warranty, etc. for whoever buys these items. I will treat it as "New", like original owner. J
Wow - now that's customer service!

hemiboy

Coda

I'm thinking of buying some triggers from Jman, you can't beat his service-orientated attitude. The only reason I hesitate is because of the customs in this country, they make buying from abroad hell, and expensive. I just got a Krigg from Triggera. Only â,¬53. Then I had to fill declaration forms (In a foreign language of course) and after waiting nearly 2 weeks they made me pay â,¬22+ in taxes and fees. Grrr.

edcito

Quote from: Coda on May 19, 2015, 10:01:37 AM
I'm thinking of buying some triggers from Jman, you can't beat his service-orientated attitude. The only reason I hesitate is because of the customs in this country, they make buying from abroad hell, and expensive. I just got a Krigg from Triggera. Only â,¬53. Then I had to fill declaration forms (In a foreign language of course) and after waiting nearly 2 weeks they made me pay â,¬22+ in taxes and fees. Grrr.

Buy mine then :P no taxes here 8)

Coda

I didn't know you had any more to sell!
I got the HH controller sorted, but need to make or buy some triggers for my cymbals.
PM me with what you have for sale please.

edcito

Quote from: Coda on May 22, 2015, 01:00:45 PM
I didn't know you had any more to sell!
I got the HH controller sorted, but need to make or buy some triggers for my cymbals.
PM me with what you have for sale please.

I don't! I meant these here...

edcito

SOLD, thanks for watching!