News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

A special thanks to Jman

Started by StudioG4, April 06, 2015, 04:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StudioG4

The members of this forum already know the value this man is to our community but I wanted to take this opportunity to send a special thanks in recognition to him for all the help he has privately given me in resolving the issues I have had with my crash cymbals frustrating me by cutting out at the most inopportune time in a live set. His suggestion to change my crash cymbal type to "CyEdge" (I don't have any need for a bell sound on my crash anyway) was ingenious and has given me great joy in playing and appreciating my 2box module. I apologize if my saga has given you grief but rest assured that you are a dedicated font of knowledge and truly appreciated.
Tony G

digitalDrummer

Jman

You guys are too nice......  :-[ J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

edtc

this time you are red and it s not a psychedelic video effect ... :)

roel

digitalDrummer

Yes, that's certainly Jman's hairdo - hence the cap!

KnipeDrums

I can reiterate what a good guy JMan is. I have been missing in action for a few years due to some personal family issues. I sent a email to Jman requesting a phone conversation to say hi and also to pick his brain about 2 Box. Well, he made time for me almost immediately, he answered all my questions and we got reacquainted. Great conversation and I learned a whole lot. Plus he converted me to a 2 Box user.

Thank You Jerry, it is appreciated. :)

Jman

again, thanks for the KUDOS guys! J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

Murgen

For he is a jolly good fellow ... :-)
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

tassuperkart

Yer couldnt agree more.
Helped me out time and again when i first got the 2Box.
A quick whore here but same goes for Lustar. He has been very helpful and patient with me as well  so thanks to both of these guys!!!!

E