News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

My DDT Natural 2Box

Started by edcito, March 21, 2015, 09:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edcito

Put some new DDT Velocity 2ply heads and I'm happy as a bunny :patbat2box:

Murgen

--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

geo

Looks great. Intrigued to know how you're mounting the brain on the stand.

edcito

Thanks, I used Velcro dots to attach the module to a regular module plastic plate, then I mounted it on a cheap percussion stand like this http://www.justmusic.de/de-de/drums/elektronikdrums/e-drum-zubehoer/9130415/ps-100---stativ-staender-fuer-spd-sx.html?store=6 below the brain it's the pearl throne thumper amp mounted with a mapex multiclamp.

hemiboy

never tried the DDT heads. Any comparisons, here, to roland, 682 drums, z ed, or pintech reactions, not digital drummer reviews, please. No offense, I subscribe, and love the mag. Just want to hear what the 2 box community has to say

edcito

Quote from: hemiboy on March 22, 2015, 10:12:59 PM
never tried the DDT heads. Any comparisons, here, to roland, 682 drums, z ed, or pintech reactions, not digital drummer reviews, please. No offense, I suscribe, and love the mag. Jus t want to hear what the 2 box community has to say

I've only played roland, drum tec design and now ddt velocity. Roland is tennis effect at its peak, drum-tec is louder than roland but less tennis effect and less rebound, ddt velocity is still less rebound than roland and drum-tec and also quieter.