News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2box looking for beta testers for the new OS update!

Started by nocturnodrummer, February 26, 2015, 04:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwasser

geo

Murgen

Sorry, we have hardly wifi in our secret 2Box beta test resort on Hawai ... We can tell you that testing goes very well. Well, it is time for the BBQ so, aloha to you all!
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

Travis182

Quote from: Murgen on March 27, 2015, 06:05:12 PM
Sorry, we have hardly wifi in our secret 2Box beta test resort on Hawai ... We can tell you that testing goes very well. Well, it is time for the BBQ so, aloha to you all!

hahahaha love this!

BURNIN AMBITION

shouldnt we discuss what we found here, should we perhaps have a secret 2box beta testers forum? i have only good things to say about the beta update. wont say more, ill say that i am happy.
2box, bengt, deve, digital drummer, Jman, Brian, Manfred thanx for everything

iola 11
http://www.facebook.com/iola11
www.reverbnation.com/iola11
https://soundcloud.com/iola11
https://twitter.com/iola11band
www.youtube.com/iola11band
www.myspace.com/iola11

teletom007

Hy,

please tell me.
why such a big secret to the update?
can anyone here tell us about more details, or then he comes into the prison?

it sucks a little.

tom

hwasser

The new version is incredible! The latest future is the new cowbell tracking algorithm. Signature samples from the song "don't fear the reaper" are included.

Bengt from 2box said:
"I got a fever! And the prescription is more cowbell!"

Murgen

There is a rule beta testers will not share their experiences in public. As hard as it is I stick to that rule.
--------

jeff42

how about privately? like just to me? I'll keep a secret.  As a 2box newbie I can't wait for this OS update. I haven't heard specifics but I have heard its all positive improvements!

Murgen

Quote from: jeff42 on April 01, 2015, 02:10:20 PM
how about privately? like just to me? I'll keep a secret.  As a 2box newbie I can't wait for this OS update. I haven't heard specifics but I have heard its all positive improvements!

Hi guys, here is an update on the beta testing. Bengt send a new beta to us which is according to his mail pretty close to the final one. We have been asked not to distribute it until he comes back to us but I can tell you it is pretty neath, add some nice handy features which we all can and will enjoy.

On a personal note, one of them solved an issue I had with some kicks and made me very happy.
--------

fulrmr

Quote from: Murgen on April 11, 2015, 02:12:41 PM
Hi guys, here is an update on the beta testing. Bengt send a new beta to us which is according to his mail pretty close to the final one. We have been asked not to distribute it until he comes back to us but I can tell you it is pretty neath, add some nice handy features which we all can and will enjoy.

On a personal note, one of them solved an issue I had with some kicks and made me very happy.

Excellent news.