News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

2box looking for beta testers for the new OS update!

Started by nocturnodrummer, February 26, 2015, 04:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jman

Quote from: geo on February 28, 2015, 08:18:55 PM
Name, address and phone number to test a beta OS? Decisions, decisions...
I wish it was:
Name, address, phone number, and T-shirt size.  ;) ;D
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

Murgen

Quote from: Jman on February 28, 2015, 08:49:21 PM
I wish it was:
Name, address, phone number, and T-shirt size.  ;) ;D

I will settle with a cap.  :P
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

Soundmanneal

I really hope they made the hihat triggering more usefull.
Its the weakest link in the system .IMO :-)
For the rest , its great, pure fun drumming.
I've never sounded so good,

grz

nocturnodrummer

Did anyone else got a response from 2box? I still didn't :(

fulrmr

Quote from: Soundmanneal on March 02, 2015, 02:12:53 PM
I really hope they made the hihat triggering more usefull.
Its the weakest link in the system .IMO :-)
For the rest , its great, pure fun drumming.
I've never sounded so good,

grz

The HH has been the weakest link in every system ever made. At least this one sounds great and we've already been provided with a 3rd party solution that works great too. ;)

Murgen

Yup, the module is what makes this system great. No reply on my beta mail yet.
--------

ANGR77

No reply on my beta mail either...:-) I totally agree on 2Box hi-hat ... Compared with a VH-11 and a MegaDRUM ...it is not even close in performance...but the solution seems to be easy, which is buying a box from mr Jman and continue to use the VH-11.

Hooking up Quartz on hareness triggers to the 2Box work 100% out of the box...I wonder how 2Box  have done this implementation so smooth...only slightly small changes to sensivity needed etc...:-) Works like a charm! Just to play!

Mr Jman - thanks for the reply on reverb issue. I agree in your argumentation. Reverb can be added on the mixerboard or in a wet sample if needed. Good to know that Lustar added this feature in the tuning app...If we ever needs to have a quick reverb solution.

Angr77
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Murgen

I'm in! Got my software and documentation just now. Will start tomorrow evening with beta testing.
--------

rpb1966

ANGR77

I am also in the BETA and have done my first tests.
(But I will from now be completely silent regarding the BETA)

ANGR77
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

hwasser

yzf125

Why the secrecy from 2box on this ?? If its going to be an updated software release, I dont see the big deal in keeping quiet unless they plan on releasing a new module with these new changes and current 2box users get the update ?

Murgen

Quote from: yzf125 on March 04, 2015, 03:21:59 PM
Why the secrecy from 2box on this ?? If its going to be an updated software release, I dont see the big deal in keeping quiet unless they plan on releasing a new module with these new changes and current 2box users get the update ?

I'm sorry, we can't tell you. Well, we can, but then we will have to kill you.
--------

Jman

Quote from: hwasser on March 04, 2015, 02:03:37 PM
Anyone have any idea when it will be out?
Not sure on the time. They have a number of Beta testers now, with any software/firmware getting a number of testers will help make sure there are no bugs before release. J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

Murgen

Quote from: Jman on March 04, 2015, 09:27:36 PM
Not sure on the time. They have a number of Beta testers now, with any software/firmware getting a number of testers will help make sure there are no bugs before release. J

And it is not just installing and playing but checking the documented features and changes.
--------