News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

New 2box Triggers - TrigIT

Started by mcrackins, January 25, 2015, 12:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcrackins

Found this on the 2box site, New drum triggers they are showing at NAMM

http://www.2box.se/download/pdf/Trigger-Flyer5.pdf

fulrmr

I wonder how these perform compared to the "stock" pads. Might be a very viable solution for 2Box DIY builds.

Soundmanneal

They look a lot cooler than my red DDrum triggers, the silver would look great on my kit. I wonder how much these are going to cost. ?

mcrackins

Murgen

--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

fulrmr

The module would look nice in this color.  ;)

Murgen

--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

ANGR77

Is a 2Box OS upgrade required to use the new triggers?

Best regards

Angr77
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

Soundmanneal

I dont think any software update is needed,
I've tried several different trigger types on my 2 box, DDrum Pro,DDrum redshots, Roland ,628 drums built in triggers, etc.  and they all work perfectly.

digitalDrummer

Quote from: Soundmanneal on January 27, 2015, 10:59:37 AM
I dont think any software update is needed,
I've tried several different trigger types on my 2 box, DDrum Pro,DDrum redshots, Roland ,628 drums built in triggers, etc.  and they all work perfectly.
digitalDrummer tests all third-party triggers with 2box. But that's not the issue. The question is whether 2box will release an update to optimise the settings for its own triggers so that they're totally plug and play?

wildhorse5678

I also noted the link on the 2box site
.. But as this is a new product why isnt it given its own page on the 2box website and why arent any prices mentioned? I signed up on the other 2box site, open sound, to get Newsletters, but not got any of these yet...and surely a new product like this is justification for a newsletter to be sent to potential customers. ???

digitalDrummer

Quote from: wildhorse5678 on January 31, 2015, 10:49:25 PM
I also noted the link on the 2box site
.. But as this is a new product why isnt it given its own page on the 2box website and why arent any prices mentioned? I signed up on the other 2box site, open sound, to get Newsletters, but not got any of these yet...and surely a new product like this is justification for a newsletter to be sent to potential customers. ???
They won't say anything until they have stock ready for shipping. Let's remember that NAMM is a TRADE SHOW where manufacturers keep dealers informed about what's coming down the line. The fact that this information is passed on to consumers sometimes just complicates matters!

lichtigroovt

Sorry to say:
These triggers were announced 2014 Musikmesse Frankfurt (March 2014)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVkdKlTTALw
Still no release....
The german distributor told me something about August last year....
Don't know if they will be available sometime in the future... ???

Dänoh

Didn't notice we've already had a dedicated TrigIt-thread (...since January!)
...sorry for the confusion!  :-[

Anyway...

Here's a TrigIt video from Musikmesse 2015 in Frankfurt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms6e792uotU

(...even in English language this time around!)  8)  ;)

HTH