News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Internal DiamondDrums Triggers For Sale

Started by Cmsdrums, January 14, 2015, 09:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cmsdrums

Top Quality Complete Internal Trigger System For Sale to easily convert your acoustic kit to electronic or hybrid!

Made by the reputed DiamondDrums, I am selling a complete set of internal triggers, including all fixings.  I had these custom installed in my acoustic kit; the kit never left my home studio, and I played the kit a total of about 4 times, hooked up to a 2Box module, and therefore these are 'as new'. Sadly I now find myself having to sell (module already sold).

The triggers attach internally via a sturdy, reliable and robust system using the existing lugs. No drilling is required if you run the cable out through the drum airholes (though you can install a jack plug, and I am also selling the Meridian Maple kit with jack sockets already pro fitted like this, and can do a bundle deal).

Triggers are all dual zone with the exception of the kick ,and are to fit 10", 12", 14" and 22" kick.  In addition, another 14" snare trigger is also included and I am actually happy to leave this pre fitted in the existing snare at no extra cost; this is a Pearl ELX in green finish to which I had a silver wrap fitted, and include brand new Drum-Tec 3 ply mesh head.(see pics).

Work brilliantly with Yamahas, Roland V-Drums, 2Box etc.. and are far more reliable and sturdy than pretty much any others on the market.

Can be posted, or collected from East Kent -might be able to deliver around M25 for expenses.

I'm looking for £175.

Any questions please ask. Pictures gladly sent by return on request. (Can't see how to add them to the post?!?)
Thanks

digitalDrummer

Try posting this on the digitalDrummer Facebook group as well.

Cmsdrums

Cheers.  I managed to agree a sale which will hopefully go through next weekend, but will do if any problems.