News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Lost Sounds

Started by RossC, December 21, 2014, 09:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossC

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here could help me. I have searched on the forum for posts regarding people missing or accidentally deleting sounds but I am still having problems trying to get my modules original sounds back. I downloaded the sounds again from the Hyperactive website as was suggested, but the password '2box' does not work to open the zip file. Has anyone had the same problem and managed to get the original sounds back. Is it possible for someone to send them to me? It would help me out a great deal.

Merry Christmas!

ANGR77

I had the same issues...but when I went into the zip file...and opened the quickstart.pdf...first time it requested the password. (I had no idea of the password...so I just took a chance and wrote 2box...after this it seems like the password protection went away for the whole zip file.

I am running Windows 8.1 on the actual system...and was using the built in extract function in Windows.

Best Regards

ANGR77
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystalbeat, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, PCY-155, MD, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.14, all ADPaks moved to 2box, Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

RossC

Ah I got it to work, cheers, I used a different zip program and no problems. Thanks!