News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

chick sound problem

Started by nocturnodrummer, November 15, 2014, 07:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nocturnodrummer

Hey, it's been a while. I have a question to you guys.

We all now that 2box module produces the hi hat chick sound from a splash sound simply by cutting it when the pedal is pressed and hold. The problem is that when barking a hi hat it just doesn't sound real, you can here this awful and disrupt cut. I don't really need the splash sound so I thought I put the chick sound instead. It sounds better, but the cutting is still present. I played with the hold setting and it seems to resolve the problem to some extend. ON the other hand, if I dial up the hold too much, the open hi hat sound also rings and the barking is impossible. The problem is visible with the sounds that have much reverb.. That abrupt cut is driving me crazy. Is there a way to resolve this. It could be done if you can edit the hold setting to each zone separately... Then I would turn the hold on the zone 3 of the hi hat all the way up without affecting other zones... Please. help  :D

Murgen

I can not help you, for me this is one of the reasons I play Gen16, it gives you the real thing, especially a real hihat is for mandatory to switch back to acoustic easily during rehearsals with the band and gigs.
--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012