Author Topic: DrumIt Manager: kit editor, manage your .dkit and .dsnd files  (Read 30618 times)

logihack

• View Profile
Re: DrumIt Manager: kit editor, manage your .dkit and .dsnd files
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2020, 01:17:10 PM »
You are the best...thank you. And yes, i did uninstall sdse, with settings included.  My bad.

Lustar

• 2-Box S/N 01855
    • View Profile
    • Lustark Software
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2020, 09:59:13 AM »
A new version of DrumIt Manager is available. Thanks to tsss27 for reporting issues and testing!

• DSound Manager Create: "Velocity Switch" can be used to create a dsnd with up to three areas for the Head and the Rim (to play different sounds at different velocity ranges)
  • DSound Manager Create: allow converting from .wav to .dsnd when a folder contains some bad/corrupted wav files (the bad files will be ignored)
  • DSound Manager Edit: you can now increase the volume of any zone by up to 6 dB (use with caution)
  • DSound Manager Edit: press Enter while on any button or setting to preview the sound (random velocity, press Shift+Enter to play the highest velocity)
  • DSound Manager: press Page Up/Page Down to select the previous/next zone.
  • DSound Manager Edit: fixed issue when removing layers (when removing the top velocity or removing groups of duplicate layers and increasing the volume of the zone at the same time) - thanks to tsss27 for reporting this
  • DKit Manager Kit Normal mode: added tooltips in addition to the current color codes when a .dsnd is missing (red), damaged or moved (yellow) or its filename is truncated (grey) - thanks to Dobly for the idea
  • DKit Manager Kit List: press Ctrl+Up or Ctrl+Down to move the current kit or selected kits up or down in the list.
  • DKit Manager Kit: press the Apps key on a pad button to open the Pad Copy/Paste menu.
  • DKit Manager Sounds: press the Apps key or Enter on a dsnd to open a menu to assign it to a pad.
  • DKit Manager Kit: when pressing Enter on settings to preview the sound a random layer is selected to get a better idea of the results when playing (press Shift+Enter to play the highest velocity)
  • DKit Manager: faster pad preview keys (X, C, V, S, D, F, G, E, R and T, in main menu, Kit list or Layout tab). Press once to play the highest velocity, keep pressed for random velocities.
  • DKit Manager, DSound Manager: fixed playback issue on Windows 10 (the attack could be faded) - thanks to tsss27 for reporting this
  • DKit Manager Kit: fixed sound playback issues after selecting a kit with an empty pad - thanks to tsss27 for reporting this
  • DKit Manager: replaced the four kit layout buttons with a drop down menu.

ANGR77

• 2Box, have got my hands on unit 211
    • View Profile
    • Zourman.com
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2020, 08:26:59 PM »
It is a great new version! I really like the preview keys and I made some tests with the dsound manager with the velocity switch. I think I could do some new real astonishing things with this function! Also the function with being able to change volume between zones is extremely useful!

In general - if you have not tried the DrumIt Manager - I can highly recommend it - I used it a lot when building kits for 2box MKII...and you get extremely effective and fast with this tool! Only the report part in the app...is worth the money!

You are not better than your tools!

Keep up the great job!

Best regards

Anders / www.Zourman.com
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 05:01:56 PM by ANGR77 »
Sonor Safari, Pearl Crystallite, Zourman Triggers, Roland & Triggera, 2box Cymbals & HH, RT-10, KT-10, BT-1, VH-11/12/13, ATV hh, KT-10, 14C/13R/15R, MegaDRUM, 2Box 5 MK1&II & 3, DD4SE, Pearl ButtKicker Addictive Drums 2.1.7, all ADPaks moved to 2box(SDSE) Zourman Conversion Gears www.zourman.com

anything