News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Props to Jman

Started by Junior, October 13, 2014, 07:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior

Wanted to publicly thank Jman here for helping me get set up, dial in my module and share with me a small fraction of his knowledge, because that's all I could retain anyway.
I am lucky to live near Jman and even luckier he had me over to see his awesome kit , recording equipment and other creative percussion instruments.
J man is a wealth of knowledge and deserves more credit than he probably gets for his contributions to the "electronic drum world.  I witnessed first hand how maticulous he is and how much engineering goes into his creations. This dude is passionate about e-drums.
I would not have the time nor patience to figure out the he has.  So if you see this post J man thanks again and all of 2box forum.  Btw, I'm really blown away by the Drumasonic kits I heard,  they are full bodied, fattest drum sounds I have heard yet ... \m/

Yours truly,
Junior. The newbie here but not to drumming.   :animal:

Jman

Thanks for the KUDOS bro, my pleasure  8) .... J
I could tell you where to stick that piezo! :D ;)
http://stealthdrums.com/

digitalDrummer

UC

I have to add my vote. The forum would not be the place it is now without the J Man!

hemiboy

Is there a doctor in the house? There is. And his name is Jman! If it wasn't for J, I would still  be fumbling around with triggers for my drums and cymbals. J hooked up my whole a to e conversion. Thanks again J for everything! Check out his products on his website Stealthdrums.com

Murgen

--------
2Box Drumit 5 Mk2 since 2012

HumpieDrum

Batman,Spiderman,Superman and yea my hero is JMan! ;) :patbat2box:

Greg the groove

JMAN is definitely the…..Well….MAN!!! Its in his name after all! Walked me through a lot of the 2Box world thats for sure!  ;D

teletom007

yes, jman is the SUPER-MAN, he is Mr.Drum.  :drum1:

And lustark is the SUPER-STARk, he is MR.Bit & byte.  :rock:

Greetings from Germany to all active in this forum
tom

fulrmr

hemiboy

Come on big J , take a bow, brutha man!

Jman

Thanks for the kind words everybody! now I'm blushing .....  :-[ ;D

hemiboy

Renegator

I discovered Vdrums .com in 2003, a few years after getting a TD-8 kit.

I didn't have a clue about anything -- scan time, sensitivity, etc, were not even a mystery to me. I didn't even know they existed.

Jman's posts to the group, and to me in particular, were tremendously helpful. I asked a lot of questions and read a lot of posts trying to dial my kit in.

And then came the TD-20 upgrade, a trail Jman blazed ahead of many of us Vdrummers. Once again he was there answering questions and turning a difficult challenge into a very manageable one.

I too thank you Jman. You have touched many lives.

Rene

Jman

Thanks Rene, and all, you're too kind! J