News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Cymbal problems bell triggers loud crash

Started by rush1234, August 02, 2014, 12:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rush1234

hello thanks for reading this.. i am new here so i try to be as good as its gets to wright my problem here
at the right way .
i have my 2box kit for a month now and it was a hard time to get it a bit to work . a big thanks to Jman and Luster for helping me out with some problems i had to overcome . i bought the sd card mod from Jman and thats working greath.
So now to my big problem I cant get the cymbals set up the right way . the bell when i hit it once its okay but with faster strokes it produced a hard crash sound . i try a lot but it is i think i cant understand the logic of the setup . if i have the bell right there is no sound or it verry lowe on the crash or no sound at the bow i read a lot in the manual and here at the forum but no go ... i did see if there is something loose under the cymbal there is a black ring but that is fine . i did factory reset and i did this over and over again it is on both cymbals . i did an mail to 2box but they dont knowe what it is .
i did a lot with the gain . and there are 3 options L M and H . but if i go there and do something i dont knowe what becouse i cant understand what its mean   yeah Lowe Mid and High but for what ? if i set some values i can get the bell right but than there is no sound from the bowe or edge or it triggers only the bell and so on . then you have also CY EDge and CY Cup (what is this ?)  but also there its one or the other no balance between bow bell and edge . afcours i have the latest OS etc. and also with the the Sd card who comes with the 2box same problem. so i hope you guys have something to start with  or share the settings with me to start with , i run for the moment no vst it is the factory sounds . greetings

teletom007

Hello,
try this setting if the UNIT - TRIG
for me it works well
TYPE:Cym12  00H, 00L, 00M
Curve: Pos1
XTALK: Med
Tresh: -48

rush1234

okey thank you for responding i try it when im back home

greetings !

rush1234

i have try this settings to bad no go when you select M and change the value to zero there is almost no sound from the bow .. set it higher i have bow but loud crash sound on the bell. one hit is okey but if you do more hits it begins with loud crashes .  and the bow i also cant use becouse its makes a crash sound
maybe i asking to much from e cymbals .. but i have had a roland td 20 and no problem at all with the cymbals but it was a more easy set up for me ..