2box full kit and Jobeky bass drum for sale!

Started by richinlaw, June 12, 2014, 10:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richinlaw

Hi Guys

I have an entire 2box kit with Jobeky bass drum for sell in Greenwich London! I think this kit rivals the high end offerings from Roland and Yamaha! Having multiple outputs makes recording beats simple!

Here is what you need to know

I hated mounting everything on the frame!
Gigging is pretty much out of the question in my opinion!

On the original 2box the kick drum made life really tricky when it came to setting everything up! Thats why I bought a jobeky bass drum. This makes life so much easier! I mounted the rest on stands. Saves a lot of space!

THE FRAME IS STILL INCLUDED!

The kick pedal and hi hat are utter crap I will include them, but I would recommend using your own and even getting a cheapy hihat stand. I'll throw in a knackered hit stand and an old iron cobra pedal for 50 quid if you want.

I used the kick drum from the original as a floor tom. Much more realistic size. I just mounted this on a snare stand (not included). This kit also includes a high snare stand for a rack tom. So much easier to move around this way. You just need a large snare stand for the floor tom if you don't use the frame and follow this advice!

The main head unit is also included, PLUS I will include a cable snake with 8 outputs to connect to a sound card. This kit is great for recording both midi and direct out.

Only small issue
Slight scratching on the 14 original kick drum and black marks on the frame where I tried mounting the original bass drum. Did i mention how hard it is to mount?

INCLUDED IS
2box kit included module and frame
5 pads in total
cable snake

About 2box
DrumIt Five is an open sound drum system giving the user the freedom to choose which sounds to play and which heads to use. The system is built around a high strength, low weight pad / cymbal and stand system. Add to this an extremely powerful drum unit with 4GB on-board Flash memory, and you have the foundation for a truly ground breaking, new sensation in electronic drums.

About Jobeky Bass Drums
Playright is a package that combines our second generation technologies designed to ensure accurate bass drum triggering at any playing speed, by eliminating the double-triggering phenomenon that's associated with some electronic bass drums. We have taken a number of unique steps in order to couple this reliability, with the feel, playability and full range of sizes that our customers demand, and the result is a flawless playing experience.

Everything available for collection only from Greenwich London

Thanks

Rich