News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Anyone got any questions? (Hand in Hand Distribution - UK)

Started by Scottie, July 17, 2009, 10:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

husum10

I'VE RECENTLY BOUGHT A DRUMIT 2ND GENERATION KIT WHICH I'M PLEASED WITH.
BUT - TODAY ONE OF MY CYMBALS BROKE DOWN - ONLY THE CUP/CENTER PART RESPONDS +
THE DRUMIT CONSOLE STARTED TO "JAM" - DOESN'T RESPOND TO ANYTHING - ONLY TO BEING SHUT DOWN.
OS.V. 1.10, BIOS. 1.34.
MMMM NO SO GOOD.... I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT WITH A PAIR OF 7A STICKS - WHICH SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO ANY HARM. :(

ChrisP9

Hey,

I should maybe do a little more research and reading about this but struggling to figure out how to go around using the Metronome...
Any quick advice just to start using it straight away?
I can see it in the UNIT-METR section...

Cheers x

NeilC

Manual, dude..

http://www.2box.se/Downloads/DrumIt-User-Manual.pdf

Pretty straight forward as far as I know, there is a 'Play' button and Metronome options on each kit page... just choose tempo and go from there, never really used it, but when I have its all been done from the initial page after turning on

ChrisP9

Cheers,

Looks like my set up is different from the maunual somehow.
Iv managed to find it now though, will play about with it.

Thanks

black_sonix

I know this has probably been asked a million times and probably gonna get flamed for this but...

When are extra parts (Cymbal pads mostly) going to be available?

I bought a MKII kit in September/October and have been ringing Wembley Drum Centre every week since and still no definite answer.

I want to use my 2box kit to record my next album, using Toontrack SD2.0 but need at least another 2 cymbals adding.

Paul.

roel

Question on the 2box website (www.2box.se) we can hear a demo from the echo kit, I don't see a kit cald echo in my 2box module.Wich kitnumber is the echo kit?

puttenvr

It's in the orginal drumit settings file
http://2box.se/Pages/os-updates.html
You can download it, but beware not to overwrite your own kits

roel

ok thanx puttenvr its done.

Does anybody know where I can order kit Toy cymbals? what's the email adres of Mike from Kit Toys?

johnnycajon

Hi, wonder if you can help.
I have an issue with certain kits going silent after a few seconds.It's just that the unit crashes and is fine if restored by switching off and back on.
I'm told in reply to a post (See Crashes - General Forum) that there where some faulty SD cards in Units  1050 - 1500. My serial number is 1137. Could I have a problem unit?
Cheers for any help.

roel

Today I saw the new Mark Drum Yes on their site, the samples they are using sounds really good.
I was wondering if you can use those samples in our 2box module?

There is a kit that you can download from the site:

http://www.markdrum.it/Danny%20Gottlieb%20Signature%20drum%20kits?&preview=997cb50546165631a415355c7b570106

UC

Time I tidied up a bunch of threads I think - if anyone would like me to keep this thread stickied please post now or forever hold your piece!

enrico

Yes ,
Hello from Italy,

I'm looking for the new rubber heads (as the one seen on adam ditch vid playing the 2box)
can you give me any indication where to buy them if they are available?
thanks
enrico