News:

2box forum: accident-free since the last one.

Main Menu

Selling all my kit!

Started by Haggis-man, March 18, 2014, 09:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haggis-man

Hi guys,
After thinking long and hard I’ve decided to sell all my kit. I really don’t have the time any more and I also need the money.

I’ll list everything here separately to see if anyone wants anything, if not I’ll put it on ebay in a few days.
All the gear is in great condition as I always look after my stuff!

1 x 2box module with 32Gb card mod, 2 x 16Gb cards, original 4Gb card, 2box rack clamp, PSU: £450. 2 years old.

3 x 2Box 10” pads with 2Box rack clamps: £65.00 each. 2 years old.

1 x 2Box 14” pad and 2Box bass rack clamp: £85.00. 2 years old.

1 x Zildjian Gen16 DCP module with snake cable, rack mount, PSU, case: £120.00. 1 year old.

3x Zildjian Gen16 direct source pickups: £40.00 each. 1 year old.

1 x Roland PD-80 plus rack clamp: £40.00. Bought 2nd hand 2 years ago.

1 x Roland PD-80R plus rack clamp: £40.00. Bought 2nd hand 2 years ago.

1 x Bosphorous 20” dark thin ride: £100.00 (has small hole drilled in bell for Gen16 pickup, doesn’t affect the sound in any way). 3 months old.

1 x Bosphorous 13” dark hihats: £100.00 00 (has small hole drilled in bell for Gen16 pickup, doesn’t affect the sound in any way). 3 months old.

8”, 10”, 15”, 16” Stagg Vintage Bronze cymbals, Stagg DH 12” China. These are brand new and all have Cymbomutes. I never drilled holes in these for triggers and used homemade magnetic ones: £120.00 the lot. 3 months old.

1 x Triggera Intrigg: £20.00. 1 month old.

1 x Wronka trigger: £20.00. 6 months old.

5 x Pearl CH-830 cymbal arms: £20.00 each. 3 months old.

1 x Pearl CH-900 cymbal arm: £25.00. 6 months old.

3 x Gibraltar SC-GPRMC multiClamps: £12.00 each. 3 months old.

1 x Gibraltar Intruder Dual chain kick pedal: £60.00. 1 year old.

Any questions let me know. If you want pics let me know, I’ve still to break down the kit.
Shipping will be extra and I would rather ship within the UK but I will look at shipping costs for Europe too!

Cheers!

makoki

HI, I could be interested in all your cymbals set. Would you upload or send some pictures (specially the Bosphorus, just to have a look to the holes, also the specific Bosphorus series..). Any savings for the whole kit (Bosphorus+Stagg...)?? :-)

I'm located in Spain, used to get stuff from UK. I guess it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks in advance

Haggis-man

Hi,

Yes, I'll get pictures done later today when I get home.

Cheers

makoki

Thanks. anxiously waiting!

Regards

Haggis-man

Hi,

Here's pics of the Bosphorus hats and ride. The bottom hat has a larger hole drilled for the DS pickup cable and the top hat and ride has a smaller hole drilled for the pickup itself.

The hihats and ride cymbals were £200 each and were only bought in January this year. The holes may put some people off, even though the sound is unaffected, so that is why I am only asking for £100 for the hihats and £100 for the ride.

trueangel02

Hi I am looking to buy  the roland PD-80R for my husband . do you still have this item and how much would it cost to post to RH19 1DQ UK

1 x Roland PD-80R plus rack clamp: £40.00. Bought 2nd hand 2 years ago.
Many thanks Pam

Haggis-man

Sorry Pam I just sold the two Roland pads on Ebay yesterday! Most of my other stuff is gone too although I do have a few bits and pieces left.

Have look on Ebay, the pads pop up there quite often.

Cheers

Wangagat

Hey Brian,

is your 2Box module still for sale? I am potentially interested (I live in Sweden)

Haggis-man

Hi, sorry almost everything is gone! it all sold really quickly!

Cheers

hemiboy

Good luck Brian. Hope you are still going to play . Did you go to another kit or back to acoustics?t

Haggis-man

Hi Hemi, no I'm giving up playing and going back to guitar, I've no time for both and I spend far too much on the drums! I may go back in the future, but I don't know. I really want an acoustic kit but the volume is too much of an issue!

hemiboy

Ok buddy good luck with your guitar and life in general, be well